1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Some knicksonline.com posts regarding the rockets game

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Yonizzel, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Yonizzel

Yonizzel Rookie

The king must be so mad right now... someone find me some quotes...

2. Yonizzel

Yonizzel Rookie

Here are some new gems from our favorite guido knicks fan, KingStarbury3:

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3

On a side note, Is espn gonna do that magazine again with all the naked athletes? They gotta get Stat in there again, his physique is much more impressive now and he says that he grew an inch. Im not sure where he meant but lets put it this way, judging by that pic of Amare jumping into the pool, he cant get any smaller so theres only one way to go from there. And it didnt appear as if he was tuckin it in, i studied the photo for hours and zoomed in on it.

Crazy8's Im gonna be marinating my wiener in ky jelly from the time you make the game thread to the time when the game begins...im about to bust like 20 nuts waitin for this game
    I've already busted 7 just thinkin about tomorrows preseason game

The Greatest Game Thread EVER!!!!!!!!

Im gonna have to go get a few extra tubes of KY Jelly for this one. Ill be back tonight with more comments on this, but right now its time to take a nap. But first i have to begin my procedure, it starts with me using a toothbrush (the same one i use for my teeth) to spread KY Jelly all over my shaft and grundle.

Some poster posted:
    Michael Pietrus was bought out by the Suns today. Any interest? Seems like he would be a good fit here and he could start at the two and push Landry to the bench.
    Thoughts? Would the 2.5M be enough to get him if he clears waivers?

Kingstarbury3's response:

The only thing i have any interest in is 1 starring your thread

I have no problem making homosexual shock posts, because im not gay. That type of stuff is just for humor, but u probably found that thread by googling somethin really homo. You probably typed in "Marbury gay" hoping to see some pics of marbury with his shirt off. Then u just happened to find my thread, and post it here. U act like u wanna have an argument over the knicks with me, but u really wanna do is bend down and take ****. I feel bad for u, always lookin to be accepted and ****. Im not normally friendly to homos, but i got somethin for u fam...

http://gayteenforum.org/

Its a gay forum, u can go there and talk sports or whatever. You'll find the social acceptance that u always dreamed of. Keep hangin out with them trannies, and doin your thing. U have to accept yourself before anyone can accept u. Fukk off, homo

1 person likes this.