1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Some joke about rockets from china

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jjryulee, Mar 16, 2005.

1. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

LOL:) A joke worthy of the late great Johnny Carson. This is hysterical.

2. lymgf

lymgf Member

Yao ming plays too much video game.Someone should burn his computer.

3. m004378

m004378 Member

4. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

This is my favorite part. :D

5. m004378

m004378 Member

This one really cracked me up, specially the "sura faints" part:D

6. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

Bhahahahahha
    Now THAT is funny!

I had NO idea what msg #1 was talking about. I didn't get it at all.

7. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

don't feel sorry. It is great you want to share these jokes with us.

Can anybody explain me why Sura always faints?

8. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

here is my joke:

sura faints.

ROTFLMAOWJUADIABAPOHS

9. barryxzz

barryxzz Contributing Member

My guess is this comes from Japanese anime. In those anime, the characters ALWAYS faint when they see something very funny, embarassing, stupid, shocking etc. Basically just to show someone is overwhelmed by sth.

10. czh

czh Member

HAHAHAHA:eek:

Now tell me what that stands for.

11. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

oh ok thanks. do you also know why it is Always Sura?

12. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

Yep. That's what I was thinking. Anime would really show the comedy of the "Sura faints" situation.

:D

Similar to slap-stick comedy where someone jaw drops open after someone says something shocking or embarassing...then falls backwards (faints).

[​IMG]

13. matthe

matthe Member

You probably never have the experience of being HIGH after drunk.

In the first joke, sura asked Baker who is the boss, and sura said "NO, NO, NO, I... I...". Being drunk, sura couldn't finish the words.

But Baker is not total drunk, "Is it possible <B>I</b> am the boss?"

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The thought of Baker liquoring up and not getting drunk is probably the joke.

15. richirich

richirich Contributing Member

A little taste from about 6 weeks ago, now forgotten history:

Practice has already begun and Yao comes running in late, with his Chinese girlfriend chasing him, anger in her eyes, and about a dozen beautiful American women close behind. Yao's girlfriend knocks him down and starts choking him. The other players pull her off and hold her. Yao explains: but honey, Bobby took me out and taught me how to pick up American women. And apparently it worked too well.

It's Sura's fault!

Yao's girlfriend glares at Sura.

Sura faints.

16. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

rolling on the floor laughing my a** off while jumping up and down in a big pile of hot sauce

17. richirich

richirich Contributing Member

Jeff VanGundy calls Steve Francis up and says “Hey Steve, I feel real bad about how things ended and I wanna make it up to you. Some guys down at the Medical Center told me about this new experimental procedure they can do that will transfer IQ from one person to another. Since one of the big complaints about your play is that you lack good court IQ I figured since I’ve got more than enough to spare, I could give you some of mine.”

Steve replies, “Wow, Jeff, that is just wonderful! I don’t know why you are doing this but be it far from me to pass up an opportunity like this.”

So Steve flies back to his beloved Houston and he and Jeff are strapped into two sci-fi looking chairs next to each other in a big laboratory. Doctors and technicians are running around checking gauges. Steve asks “hey Doc, do you know exactly which part of his IQ you are going to give me?” “Uh, we think so, but this is new and experimental so we aren’t 100% certain.” “OK then and is it reversible?” Uh, we don’t really know that either Steve.” Steve scrunches his face up but Jeff smiles and assures him, “Hey kid, there’s absolutely nothing you can get from my IQ that could possibly make your playing worse.” “Gee Jeff, I can see you haven’t changed.”

So the Doctors turn on the machines and lights flash and gizmos whirr and then Steve and Jeff begin screaming. The Doctors eventually turn off the machine and let Jeff and Steve out of the chairs. Steve is a little shaken up but Jeff is visibly disoriented. “Now this will take a few days to take full effect so check back with us and let us know what is going on. If there are any problems we will get you right back in here”

The next Magic practice Steve shows up on the court and as Coach Johnny begins to lay out the plans Steve interrupts and basically takes over. He starts laying out an entire new defensive plan and quickly begins instructing each player on how to defend and rotate in detail. When they actually begin playing he has turned into the next Magic Johnson on offense, dishing the ball, running fast breaks that work, and dribbling about 75% less. Coach just stands to the side shaking his head and muttering. Weisbrod walks up with a smile on his face and says “I knew it, I’m a genius!”

After practice Steve showers and puts on his frumpy, ill-fitting Sears Roebuck suit and his brown penny loafers he bought the day before. He walks out, gets in his new 1999 Plymouth Station Wagon, turns on the easy listening station and his phone rings. Its Cuttino. “hey Steve, we got a problem!” “Make it fast, Cat, I’m on my way to get my hair frazzled and pick up a baloney and mayonaisse sandwich, and then I’m going to see this middle-aged white lady I met last night at Bingo.”

“OK why is VanGundy calling me and singing “Feelings”???

18. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

Good one Richie :D

19. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

:D :D :D

20. Rollinrockets

Rollinrockets Member

...me put pee pee in your coke!!!!

:D