1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Some joke about rockets from china

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jjryulee, Mar 16, 2005.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Can we get a :fall in faint: smiley? I like the : mad : one and the : eek : one, but we must have a " fall in faint: one. PLEASE? MODS? Hello???

[crickets]

2. rvpals

rvpals Member

LOL:D :D

3. richirich

richirich Contributing Member

Yao shows up at practice in a blonde wig with long hair and his legs shaved. He then starts winking at Sura. Van Gundy stops practice and says to Yao "what the hell are you doing Yao?" Yao says "I heard if I had long blonde hair and smooth shaved legs then Bobby would make pass to me."

4. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

Sura faints so much that he developed faintinitis. The doctor says he doesn't have much time left. If he faints 7 more times, he will die.

So, Sura lying in bed and groaning in pain. Yao came into the room with flowers in his hand and asked:" Bob, how are you doing?" Sura died right away...

-----

If you don't get it, it's ok. It's soooooooooo funny in Chinese.

5. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

:D

Funny thread.

6. jjryulee

jjryulee Member

sorry for my poor english.jone = jon ,that is my mistake.
    these chinese jokes really is hilarious before my translation .

7. PhiSlammaJamma

I'll try some bad ones too...

Why did Vin Baker get excited when his son warned him that he could get burned really badly by laying out in the Pheonix heat last week? Because his son said, "You are going to Fry-Daddy."

Bob Sura, What do you do to keep from fainting? "I put some head between my knees."

Yao's parents opened a restauraunt. and all the players go there after the game to talk about Yao's hope to turn the corner on the basketball court. Some have advice. They keep talling Yao the secret to success, They tell him, "You gotta shoot more dawg." Yao says. I have been. It's some good eatin isn't it. Sura faints.

8. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

LMFAO! :D

I knew where this one was going from the first sentence. :D

9. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Dikembe and Sura are at the Houston zoo one day when they notice a monkey has escaped from its cage. The monkey scampers over to a nearby garbage can and begins pelting both stars with trash-- old banana peels, batteries, a Mo T bobblehead here and there.

After a bit of a chase, Mutombo manages to capture the animal. Ever the kind-hearted soul, Deke offers the monkey a choice: "I'll let you choose," he rasps. "For what you have done, I'll yank off either your head or your tail. You decide."

The monkey thinks briefly, then tells Dikembe "Well, you might as well yank my head off." The stunned blocks leader incredulously asks the monkey, "But why? If I pull off your tail, at least you'll live to harass another day."

The monkey looks at Deke and says, "Yeah... but if you yank my tail off I'll look just like Patrick Ewing."

Sura faints.

10. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

This thread brought a smile to my face during a time when I could really use one. Thanks. :)

11. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

HippieLoser, that is wrong on so many levels!LOL:)

12. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

Nah, if the character was a Baboon, I'd agree.......but not a monkey. :p

13. zaam

zaam Contributing Member

Don't be sorry. Your translations are part of what make the jokes so funny to me. Just the mere thought of Chinese fans being so into it that they make up jokes about the team absolutely breaks me up. I can't explain why, it just does. I really love it.

Please post more if you get them. This is the most entertaining thread I have read in a long time. Thanks again for your translations. Your really made me smile.

14. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

LMFAO!!!

15. rvpals

rvpals Member

Keep 'em coming, guys. I love the jokes.

16. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Sura faints.

17. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

OMG. "Sura faints." Must be the greatest punchline of all time.

18. jjryulee

jjryulee Member

maby this make someone uncomfortable.
    mutombo invite ewing and yao to his hometown ,they journey by water.unfortunately their ship wrecked.So now they are hungry extremely.
    mutombo say :"sorry yao and ewing ,i am so hungry that i want eat my little brother".
    yao and ewing :"yeah, good ideal! we also have this threat ,now let's begin"
    mutombo say :"but why not take our little brother bigger? then we be more full"
    yao and ewing :"yeah, good ideal! we also have this threat ,now let's begin"
    later yao and ewing stop and prepare a meal.but mutombo still take his little brother .
    yao and ewing :"mutombo !it's already MAX!"
    mutombo say :"why not add some sauce"

19. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

In the first game of the season against the Hawks, Yao is pitted against his old archrival Amare Stoudamire, who was traded to the Hawks over the summer for Tyronne Lue and Josh Childress. While the Rockets easily crush the Hawks on their opening game, during garbage time in the waning seconds with the Hawks down by 34 and Yao with 28 points, 15 rebounds and 8 blocks, all on Amare; Amare, unprofessionally, dunks the ball hard on Yao seconds before the buzzer.

Yao, absolutely stunned turns and gives Amare a "WTF"-look which Amare yells: "You can take that down to Chinatown!" as Amare flexes his bicep with a Chinese character that says "Flowerchild".

Yao, undeniably perturbed turns around and dwells on this moment, completely speechless at this shocking event.

As the season progessess, Yao can't stop thinking about Amare's insult and vows sweet,sweet revenge. His season is monsterous, 35 points, 18 rebounds, 6 blocks a game, and his aggression is unstoppable as he develops a penchant of dunking on the opposing center as frequently as possible.

But still, despite his mastery of the game, he was always bitter at Amare's insult and planned revenge. With the help of his teammates, he came up with the perfect comeback, guaranteed to topple Amare. By a stroke of coincidence, the Rockets final game of the season is their second game agains the Hawks.

Weeks before the game, Yao practiced his comeback line with Dikembe to make sure the timing was just right and to make sure he wouldnt falter during the key moment. He was ready.

At the final game of the season, again, the Rockets easily crushed the lottery bound Hawks. Despite Van Gundy's attempt to pull Yao off the court in the final minute of their 42 pt lead, Yao barked, "NO, Coach! I have to stay." Yao's teammate, Dikembe cooly looked at Van Gundy, and nodded.

In the waning seconds, Yao positioned himself under the field goal, and as predictable as anything, in the last second, Amare, quite unprofessionally again, dunks the ball hard on Yao at the buzzer.

As Yao turns around and looks at Amare, Amare barks: "You can take that down to Chinatown!" as he flexes his bicep with the Chinese character that reads "Flower Child".

Yao coldly looks straight into Amare's eyes and mutters what he's been saving up to say the entire season:

"F*&K YOU, Amare!"

Sura faints.

1 person likes this.
  20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Amare barks: "You can take that down to Chinatown!" as he flexes his bicep with the Chinese character that reads "Flower Child".

Who writes these jokes? :D