1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Soldiers have to relocate wedding on a day's notice to accommodate Obama's selfish golf game

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

But you got your great God his memorial in Alabama:

A picture of BigteKKK and the resting place of his Idol:

[​IMG]

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

^^

You know you have no argument when all you can do is lazily pull the race card. Do better, rookie.

and PS -- of course I 100% reject the KKK and everything about them. They are trash. See my sig...

3. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Obamas eat at restaurant charging up to $500G for membership
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/02/obamas-eat-at-restaurant-charging-up-to-500g-for-membership/

4. MystikArkitect

Message board version of "I'm not racist I know 3 black people!"

5. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Clutch has allowed him free rein to the detriment of this forum. I think it's time, Clutch 'pulls him in' for the sake of the whole community.

#65 ubigred, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  6. bigtexxx

Sorry you're unable to argue based on fact, logic and reason but instead you have to ask the mods to remove me. Try being a man and arguing like an adult instead of like a tattling child.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it...."

7. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Says the "man" who listens to and believes liars.

HILARIOUS!!!

8. bigtexxx

lol at Gladiato trying to help his fallen liberal comrades who can't defend themselves.

hint: caps lock and extra exclamation points doesn't make your claims true...

1 person likes this.
  9. GladiatoRowdy

Hint: Listening to and believing liars makes you a sheep. Which means that everything you say translates to baaaaaaaaa.

10. GladiatoRowdy

Come to think of it, in this thread, you're the liar. You're the one who chose to omit the part about the soldiers being HAPPY that their plans were changed and THRILLED about the call from Obama.

Sorry about the last, in this particular instance, you're not a sheep. You're worse.

11. bigtexxx

lol now Gladiato is having to resort to additional insults and even the defensive move of "quick posting" -- the flailing multiple posts to try to say anything he can think of to dig out of the hole he's dug for himself.

again, when you have to resort to insults, you've lost the argument. You lose.

12. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

The Grand Wizard.

13. GladiatoRowdy

It isn't an insult if it is accurate, it is a label. You're the one who earned the label, no use trying to back out now.

I'm not the one "in a hole," you dug that baby for yourself in your original post when you chose to lie.

14. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Does anyone even take the Grand Wizard texxx serious? Dude is a joke.

15. Orange

Orange Member

Not really. But I'm sure he knows that. Sometimes I like to troll on Facebook too.

16. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Says the b**** that whined to Clutch about a picture.

17. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

well... that goes against his narrative, correct?

18. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You should remove your signature. If you truly believe that "hate" is not the way to go, you wouldn't hate on President Obama as much as you do. That's not insulting you, that's a logical argument, which you are so insistent that people stick to when it suits you. It is also very disrespectful to call the President of your country an ass. Extremely disrespectful. That goes for anyone calling President Bush an ass, as well. For someone who is all about not hurling insults, you sure like to do so when it suits your agenda. Tsk, tsk.

19. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

No, people, he certainly doesn't need to be removed. When I need to show someone an example of partisan foolishness, I point them towards here, specifically to BT's posts. They get a kick out of him. I do that for him and Mr. Conservative, the ridiculously biased columnist for the Lubbock Avalanche Journal. They don't understand why some people like these two have a monomaniacal fixation with President Obama. I tell them it's usually a symptom of something deeper, which we may never know.

Really, you think BT's bad? You should see that Mr. Conservative- I mean, the dude writes a blog entry every single day, and 350 out of the 365 are criticizing Obama. Of course, this is the same guy who thinks that the liberal government is telling hotels what type of toilet paper to stock as a means of controlling citizens. I kid you not. It's like Ripley's Believe It or Not, Roswell, NM and Dumb & Dumber rolled up into one.

20. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

You can't confirm Texx is not Colbert-ing.

Back when he posted more, it always seemed like he was just tossing softballs for anyone who would bother. Like he was really a liberal but wanted young people to formulate and articulate response.

If he pisses people off with simplistic sensationalist conservative points, then good.