1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So why did we sign Josh Smith again...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatboyPhuong, Dec 28, 2014.

1. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

McHale playing Josh Smith the first minute of the game to meet his contract agreement then benches him the rest of the game. lol

My guess is if Smith doesn't improve by the time Jones is back he gets cut.

2. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

foul trouble...

3. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

I'm now accepting apologies on people who called me stupid and made fun of my thread.

1 person likes this.
  4. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

If we can't get dragic, how would y'all feel if we got dwill? He's on the block and we all know bev isn't a starting point guard in this league. He's better off coming off the bench with his high intense energy.

5. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

There's this guy on the Lakers, Tarik Black, I bet we could get him for Josh Smith. Good F$&k he has been beyond awful. I'm willing to play it out but I'm not sure Smith has anything left.

6. hooroo

hooroo Member

the problems were there before the trades. the guys who the rockets have relied on to make shots are cold. bad offense is putting more pressure on this lacklustre defense.

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

You know how Detroit is on a 5 game winning streak after cutting Josh Smith? Maybe Morey is counting on the same happening to the Rockets.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Ok, that is just funny, well played.

Let's just hope we don't go 5-23 with him first.

DD

9. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

Mchale was probably happy he got in foul trouble early in the game, he never put him back until the third quarter then benched again. I'm not sure he brought him back at the end of the game though.

10. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

This dude is a terrible starter... Give him about 15-20 minutes OFF THE BENCH.... And tell D.Howard to not bring in anymore of his buddies unto the team..

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am glad you can still laugh about the situation. It's rather serious.