1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So who is now the scapegoat?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rurban, May 3, 2014.

1. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

it's interesting how we always need a scapegoat. McHale's coaching mistakes, Harden's shooting, Jones inability to defend LMA, Lin's turnover in Game 4, Parsons slow reaction to Lillard's 3 in Game 6, Beverly's turnover at the end OT game 4, and even Dwight (who had a monster series for us) and his missed free throws in the 4th Q of game 6. I even saw a thread about Asik and his offensive foul in the last minute.

My point is the blame game can go on and on but I hope we all realize there's no one person we can blame.

With that said, the blame game CAN be useful in pointing out changes we need to make in the offseason. And it's clear we need to make some changes

2. Jt29

Jt29 Member

No its not hard. All preseason n regular season games is mchale. Game 1-6 of playoffs is on mchale.