1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So where da posters who Said LeBron was Robin to Wades Batman?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Sleepy Flloyd, May 31, 2013.

1. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

They know I'm right.

Is shorter than: they know i be right.

Thats why all they can do is (is not iz, only middle school kids replace S's with Z's) get mad and attack me because of my poor grammAr.

It is not so hard.

Anyways, people were mad at Lebron because of how he left cleveland. Most of them bere butthurt cavs fans. Others were wade fans and/or lebron haters.

2. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Can you explain why you let the decision bother you THAT much?

3. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Sleepy, great thread. Just do a search back around 2011 and you'll see who the fools were. LeBron has had ONE bad playoff series in his entire career with Miami and that was agains the Mavs in 2011 and he was in beast mode in every other single series, especially against the Bulls in 2011 and Celtics in 2012.

4. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Yea i know, none of em seems ta come around no more, probably cuz kobe aint even in da playoffs right now

5. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Bingo

6. tchou

tchou Contributing Member

Way to start a thread when Wade's career is on the decline.

7. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

As it turns out, Wade is The Green Hornet and LeBron is Kato.

8. CertifiedTroll

What a witty post.

9. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

at no point was wade ever better than lebron, people were just pissed at lebron for needing to form the superfriends team.. he went to wades team thus the LeRobin comments. the heat wouldnt be shiit if lebron never took his talents to south beach. you dont really believe people thought he was going to be a sidekick do you??

10. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

I have no logical answer. I just hated how he did it, how he left Cleveland, the taking my talents to south beach quote, and the not 3, not 4, not 5, etc.

My feelings about the Heat changed that following June when they lost to Dallas. I wanted them to beat Dallas so bad.

11. Outlier

Outlier Member

This. LeBron fanboys tooting their horn when in the beginning there was always a strong chance they'd be right. You put the best player with two stars, you'd certainly expect success. What's the point of this thread? Some uneducated fool trying to brag about how he's right against the people who hated LeBron for being an a-hole throughout the Decision process... Well, newsflash, he was indeed an a-hole.

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

Moral of the story, lebron doesn't play for the rockets so he can suck my balls.

13. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Oh please. You guys might hate Lebron but I am sure you guys would be the first to blow him if he was available.

14. supdudes

supdudes Member

Still like Kobe more than LeBron...Just sayin

LBJ is not an A-hole. He's just a PC phun loving man boy who wants everyone to like him, only difference between him and 99% of all other men is genetics.

15. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

For every championship Lebron gets Wade will always have one more.

16. pacertom

pacertom Member

The decision never really bothered me so much as the arrogance from the very beginning, you know, the statement that their practices would be more challenging than games and the boast that they were after multiple championships,
    not 1,
    not 2,
    not 3,
    not 4,
    not 5,
    not 6,
    not 7...

So it's great when they fail.

If it's not the Pacers then I hope it's the Spurs so I can say

not 2.
    not 3,
    not 4...

yes,
    just 1

:grin:

17. br0ken_shad0w

br0ken_shad0w Member

To be fair, G Zus Kryst actually used proper grammar before doing that stupid gimmick. Which is more sad if anything.

18. Jontro

Jontro Member

Where da hatas at who said FF6 would be da suxorz?

19. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

I would draft or trade for him. But if you want him to bust a nut in your mouth, that's your business.

20. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

LeBron actually handled free agency very professionally unline Dwight. Up until the decision he did it perfectly. And although the decision was a mistake, he was forced into it by his agent and by ESPN especially. And don't forget he donated all the proceeds to the girls and boys club. LeBron personally donated 2 million dollars from the proceeds he got from the decision which is 1 million dollars more than Kevin Durant gave to the tornado victims which everyone seems so impressed about.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011/04/boys_and_girls_clubs_in_northe.html