1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, what have you destroyed watching Rocket Games?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr Boo, Apr 25, 2005.

1. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

I sorta destroyed a relationship with a girl cuz of game 1 vs the mavs. She wanted to hangout but I was like, no way jose, the nba playoffs are here and my rockets are on tv. talk to ya later. She started cussing me out and wondered aloud why she bothers talking to a loser like me who will never get laid cuz I give women the cold shoulder.

2. Center

Center Contributing Member

After reading this thread I know I belong here.

I have lost my temper, a remote controll and my sanity only to come back again for the next game and more torment.

I'll be glued to the set at 8:30 tonight.

Rockets Rock Yessss!

3. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Wow! I thought I had anger management problems. :D

I usually go with the remote control throw after hard losses, luckily I'm focused enough to throw it at the couch instead of the wall.

Also, a nice punch to the wall usually cools me off.

4. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

:D We've all been there (punching walls; ouch!)

[​IMG]

#44 DavidS, Apr 25, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2005
  5. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

During the heat of the moment, I am usually very cool and self-controlled. However, my anger resides in my system for a long period of time, and it has to be let out in one way or the other.

Last year, when we played a home game against the Spurs, I was at my friend's house. When Francis airballed a game-tying 3-pointer after dribbling for 20 seconds on the parameter in front of Robert Horry, my emotion explosed within myself. When I got back home, I cooked all 15 crickets (food for my girlfriends' pet frog) one by one using my microwave oven. Watching them explode and burn in the oven alleviated alot of my anger. After seriously thinking about microwaving that pet frog as well, I finally controlled myself and calmed down. Had I cooked that frog along with the crickets, I don't think my gf would ever forgive me. I might even get into legal trouble because of that. That was a pretty sick thought looking back, if you ask me right now.

6. isoman2kx

isoman2kx Member

my enemies.

7. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

Hilarious jeremy99 -- I think this one is so funny, it deserves:

[​IMG]

8. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

I'm not a thrower or a smasher. I'm a screamer. Not yelling, either; genuine screaming.

My neighbors must think I'm insane. Every once in a while they'll hear someone thumping around in the apartment below (jumping up and down in fury), screaming "b****! Stupid ****ing b****!! Why?!! WHHYYYYY?!!!"

Of course, this year the Rockets would somehow hang on to win and my neighbors would hear, "YEEEEEEEEESSS!! MOTHER ****ERS!!!! HOUSTON, MOTHER ****ERS!!!"

9. T_in_Charlotte

T_in_Charlotte Contributing Member

The coffee table or your foot? Anyway, I have a littered trail of broken Time Warner remotes that have felt my wrath after bad calls or plays in playoff games. I also broke a coffee table once too....the infamous dribble between the legs in the '87 playoffs by Dirk freakin' Minnifield against Seattle.

10. Quakes

Quakes Member

Dude... that's like seriously twisted.

11. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

a TV a RADIO

MY HART

DAM that's playoff games :mad:

but it's part of the drama

and I live for this :D :) :cool: ;) :eek:

12. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member