1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

so we pumped for tuesday or what?!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cuneo77, Oct 10, 2005.

1. DribbleHooper

DribbleHooper Contributing Member

All the preseason games are going to be on either channel 51 or FSN-SW.

2. Rocket_Boy_34

Rocket_Boy_34 Member

Funny, I thought depression was supposed to bring you down, not lift you up.... ;)

3. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

It's on TV51 and NBATV. Looks like this is the only preseason game that will be on NBATV

http://www.nba.com/rockets/schedule/

Yes but Wednesday night is the first game of the NLCS and he is so freakin pumped for that. ;) I am too.

4. Stephen1616

Stephen1616 Contributing Member

checked local listings and NBATV.com. I am pretty sure the game will not be on NBATV ,but I know it will be on 51. I will be recording and will try to get some or all of the game on the web. I just got ATI All In Wonder today and will try to learn ASAP. I can't believe it is tomarow after waiting so long.

edit: Does anyone know if it illegal to do what I am thinking?
    and I might use Morpheus to share the Rox games. Let me know what ya'll think.

5. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Are you sure because both of these say NBATV

http://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/

http://www.nba.com/rockets/schedule/

6. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

The Opreative word here is pre-season. i dont expect to see Tracy or yao play big minutes. however, Alston and swift along with DA, should see some significent court time.

7. blink

blink Contributing Member

omg [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

post them up. use torrents if you know how. HERE is a link to upload the torrent file and there is also a link on how to make one.

or host it somehwere... im sure there's a member on here that can host if for a little bit until enough people get to pass around. :D

8. GBRocket

GBRocket Contributing Member

I am totally psyched for this season, don't get me wrong. But I am totally obsessed with the Astros at the moment and hadn't even noticed that the first pre-season game was so soon. I will check C-Fans for the report and all but right now its all about the baseball baby.

9. Valio!

Valio! Member

It certainly is a great time to be a sports fan in Houston. The Astros are going full steam ahead, this aspiring Rockets team is on deck and the Texans are not letting anyone stand in their way of the next first pick in the draft(vince young?)!!!

I am loving all the distractions! The rocket's preseason is just one more thing to add to the pot of excitement!

10. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

I have to agree w/ you. Very awesome time to be a sports fan from Houston. The cherry on top is Texas' win over OU! suckass!!

Hook'em Horns! :cool:

11. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I'm aware of that. I'm not pumped up for it, that's why I said I'm pumped up for Wednesday, the first game of the Cardinals Astros series.

I will watch the stros game if it is on tv here, but if it isn't....I'll pass. This is the pre-season.

12. r-fan-since-81

r-fan-since-81 Contributing Member

51 and NBATV

13. themocitydon

themocitydon Member

you guys are over-exagerrating a lil bit. its only a pre-season game. i bet t-mac, stro, skip, and yao are only gonna play the first quarter; while keith langford, chuck hayes, moochie, glover, and lonny baxter get most of the playing time for all the other three quarters. yeah i cant wait to see that. :rolleyes:

14. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

we dont get that in NY. that's why i'm looking for nationally televised games like on nba tv or someone to make some game torrents.

15. akperez

akperez Contributing Member

No we're just die hard. Guess you're not there. And I am just as pumped about the Astros.....BUT we have a whole new team and even if they are on the floor for half of a quarter or one quarter that is just as exciting to me, pre-season or not. Sorry.....but I am still PUMPED!!!!

16. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Preach on!!!

17. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

The Rockets are just cooler than The Astros. There is no denying it. :p

That's the difference. I'm excited about every single Rockets game, even pre-season. I've probably watched every single televised Rockets preseason game in the last 13 years. It rocks. Baseball is boring as hell if it isn't the playoffs.

Announcer: The windup and a 2-2 pitch. Oh, no, wait a minute, the
    batter is calling for time. Looks like he's going to get
    himself a new bat. And now there's a beach ball on the
    field, and the balls boys are discussing which one of them's
    going to go get it.

Homer: I never realized how boring this game is.

18. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

IM PUMPED! I just sold 2 of my astros tickets so I could watch the Rockets at home. Can't wait!

19. PhiSlammaJamma

At my signal, unleash hell.

20. RioGrando

RioGrando Member

I've been waiting for another game since we lost Game 7 to Dallas, GO ROCKETS! :D