1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So we gonna act like Ariza is our Chandsome replacement when we have K-PAP DA GAWD?!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Oct 14, 2014.

1. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

2. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Gotta say, I'm surprised they cut him. They're not even playing for anything, he's just picking up the game and working on his 3pt range. Are the Nuggets really that concerned about guaranteeing his minimum contract for the year? Why? lol

If this guy starts hitting 3's at a decent clip he's easily a rotation player off the bench on a very good team. I kind wish we could swap him for McDaniels. At least when he's not hitting his 3's he plays defense, passes well and goes after loose balls.

3. anchel

anchel Member

Don't know about Denver, but what this team needs is specifically more guys like Papas. I would try to get him.

4. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

This/

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Marginal NBA players who can't get minutes, even on bad teams?

6. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

He got hurt real bad and never regained composure. Lost a step altogether. I remember early games last season, prior to his injury, where he was the quickest guy to the loose ball and out hustled just about everyone. He had a stretch of good games all the way until the mid season.

7. Bo6

Bo6 Member

just goes to show you how little it takes to lose your NBA career.

kpap was developing, getting minutes, and playing well...then injury.