1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So We Can't Watch Rox/Dallas Tues-Unless We Have Comcast!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dvr4me, Oct 2, 2014.

1. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

For some reason, they take awhile to upload all the games. Usually in preseason, all the games don't get added until the day of.

For example, the Cavs-Maccabi game tonight wasn't showing up until like late last night or yesterday.

If Tuesday gets here and still no Rockets feed shows up, then I will submit a ticked and they will get it sorted.

Some preseason games aren't even televised. For example the Miami-New Orleans game yesterday had no TV whatsoever. So of course Ballstreams couldn't stream it.

1 person likes this.
  2. abaker28

abaker28 Member

I just subscribed to League Pass on the weekend.
    Will they be showing the Rockets V Dallas game this week?
    Tried to watch the Miami V Pelicans game yesterday and it come up that it wasn't televised.

3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I cant wait to go back to DirecTV. I made the switch to Comcast when this soap opera started and the HD programming on DTV is light years ahead of Crapcast.

4. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

the only thing I like about Comcast besides the rockets channel is the internet..im getting 160mbps. that's ridiculous.

5. CCapps

CCapps Contributing Member

just wanted to point out that mfastx was right. tomorrows game is showing up on ballstreams now.

6. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Honest question. I know the speeds are crazy fast compared to the competition, but besides downloading movies or music via torrents etc, what is the need for this much speed? I have Uverse with only 29 down, and even while both my wife and I are on Wi-Fi and both watching Netflix on separate TV's I still get zero lag.

7. ptealixpaint

ptealixpaint Member

Or just go to a bar with Comcast.... We're going to dry creek in the heights if anyone wants to join.

8. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

<iframe width="575" height="324" src="http://cache.vevo.com/m/html/embed.html?video=USMCV0400580" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Just a heads up, Tuesday's game has been added

10. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I download a lot of music and movies. I also have a media server on my desktop that allows me to access my entire media collection on any computer or mobile device that has an internet connection. I get 20-30 Mbps upload, so that's a huge reason for me. Also, I find my connection speeds to be much more reliable since I switched from Uverse to Comcast.

But if you're a casual internet user and you're one of the lucky Uverse users who doesn't have issues with speed consistency, then there really is no benefit apart from price.

1 person likes this.
  11. DreamEarlNolan

Was checking the League Pass schedule for tomorrow and was pleasantly surprised to see that the Rockets vs Mavs game had been added. Also according to the guide it will be the Houston feed. Can't wait. :grin:

12. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Can you post a link to the league pass schedule? I can't find it.

13. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

I wouldn't join only because it's dry.

14. val_modus

val_modus Member

So can we watch regular season games if we have DirecTv?

15. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

Don't have the ability to get comcast in NY, and I don't want it anyway, perfectly happy with DirecTV, get my 49ers on NFL Sunday Ticket, and Rockets on NBA League Pass.

16. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

technically the speed is limited to the server youre connected to so even though speed net says 160 it could be 100 for all I know. anyhow yes I download a lot of material in the background. I trade the market for living and have a bunch of live quotes streaming for multiple screens going on. so I wanted to be downloading something in background and still being able to do my work. also why I had to go with 12gb ram on my computer

more than anything I wanted dependability. in Dallas I was on this expanded t1 line that was 100 down but 60 up! upload was ridiculous

17. wise_man

wise_man Member

I have comcast and they suck!!!!!!!!im gonna switch to direct tv or AT&T as soon as they start showing rockets games.

18. wgray

wgray Member

i was watching tv last night and i saw something on channel 11 news did anyone see this??? if was it goon news

19. val_modus

val_modus Member

Where can I watch a semi-decent stream of the game online tonight?

20. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member