1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So can we all agree that OKC won the Harden trade???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 24, 2016.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

wrong. The reason they are winning is not because of perimeter or 2 guards, they are winning because of players download. You switch Adams for Harden and they lose.

2. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

He's incredibly lucky huh? :rolleyes:

Maybe you're just guaging him with your own intelligence. It was the right move and it is showing. Anybody with half a brain sees that the bigs are the difference, it was made painfully obvious vs SA.

If they need a disappearing act in the finals, they can page Harden anytime.

3. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Agreed. We prevented a dynasty from being formed in OKC with the trade and that alone is a net win. Fact that we do have a legit super star on our team makes it even better. People are just drama queens on this forum.

4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Why do you think I'm a Mavs fan? :confused:

5. Garner

Garner Member

threads like these are making Clutchfans increasingly difficult to frequent.

6. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

This thread is so so stupid.

Anyone who thinks Steven Adams is better than James harden can jump off a cliff and never come back to clutchfans, This place is terrible at the moment. I haven't even been visiting the site much because of the constant hate for anything rockets related, good or bad.

Back to topic at hand Okc would never lose a game if they still had Harden you have got to be joking OP? Tell me your trolling? OKC would have 3 top 10 players on the same team in their primes and could always have 2 of 3 on the court at all times. No team would have a chance and they could have gone down as one of the top 5 teams ever.

I'm so glad we have Harden people on these boards act like we're the freaking Spurs or something and we just win 55 games every year and win titles every other year. I loved the rockets before harden and will love them after he leaves but to act like we haven't had the most success as a franchise since Hakeem 20 years ago with harden as the focal point is just blind hate and stupid.

He needs to become a better leader and defender but we have seen what he can do when he's in shape and locked in. Last year was no fluke he can do that again but he needs help. Harden is asked to contend with other elite and be a legit title threat from us and media but he's the only superstar that doesn't play with another Allstar level guy let alone a superstar. In his 4 seasons he's been here he's had one Allstar year from dwight that's it. Some of you guys need a brains check.

Last year Westbrook couldn't get to the playoffs as the Lone Ranger and he actually got 30 games out of Durant last year and KD was putting up a very effecinet 25 PPG in those 30 contests.

Harden won 56 games with no other Allstar a lot of key injuries and playing time for fringe rotation guys like Tarik black Joey Dorsey cannan ext. dwight played 41 games and 20 of them were minute restricted or fighting thru injury before shutting him down.

Harden can lead just fine he needs some help that it.

7. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

The argument isn't that Adams is better than Harden. It was always about the pick + flexibility for OKC.

It was good for both teams

8. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Oh really?

They're not winning because of their perimeter players, i.e. Durant and Westbrook?

Interesting...

9. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

We could quibble on injuries and speculation, but regardless OKC isn't winning because of that trade. Ask OKC straight up if they would trade Adams and scrubs for Harden? They would in an instant. Anyone would.

10. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I can't believe I typed out "download".

That being said, comeon bro, their core is something that is accepted, it is unchanging and a constant when we are evaluating their past success, with now. And right now, they have the most ferocious bigs in the league. Everytime I'm watching GS try and get their easy buckets they are getting blocked or having to take wild shots they miss. When they do get open they miss wide open looks.

WB is the fire in that team...Durant is it's ace...but that alone isn't enough to net them the win. Its the bigs.

11. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

So were gonna pretend Harden didnt single handidly kept the Rockets revalant the last 4 years?

Can we all agree the op is a fool!?

12. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Relavant*

13. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

So can we all agree that your spellcheck is still broken?!

Relevant*

14. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

1 star thread - would not read again. Op silly of that henny

15. alethios

alethios Member

This isn't you???

[​IMG]

16. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

That's definitely not OP. I met him in person once to buy tix. He's much less blue.

1 person likes this.
  17. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

LCAhmed owns.

I'm still mad I sold you those tickets. Wasn't that the epic OKC game where Harden and Lin hit those late game dagger threes???

18. joeson332

joeson332 Member

#actually we were down 1-3 in the WCF at this point

19. Garner

Garner Member

It was about saving money for OKC, nothing else.

20. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Consider the Rockets will still have James Harden for at least 2 more seasons or even longer,

then YES, definitely the Thunders had won the trade.

1 person likes this.