1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SNY.tv] Rockets won't oblige McGrady

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by durvasa, Jan 11, 2010.

1. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I'm just going to assume u think a physical is a look-see and thats it. Well, thats not it, its more of like a full workout with blood test and doctors prodding and poking. I can guarantee you that had the rockets gave mcgrady a physical like a new player, he would've failed big time. Just like chandler and the ok city doctor who failed chandler on the toe even though he did the surgery and chandler had zero toe injuries. They look at problems ahead as well as the problem that exist. If the physical was so easy to pass and if the team wants the player abyway, why isnt von on the team now? The rockets knew he had a few health issues, but at some point he's going to be healthy. They also know he's going to cost peanuts and they have a roster spot open, yet, wafer is on the sidelines.

I also find it strange that you're the only one that saw that espn headline talking about the trade as a done deal. Not to mention morey admitted to going after butler, yet nowhere is there a mention of carter.OK

2. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

Agree completely. I've only heard rumors about the VC trade, just like I've heard rumors about Amare was going to be traded last year. I don't recall it being anything bigger than just a rumor. Making the headlines is just ridiculous.