1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Smush Parker trashes Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ItsMyFault, Mar 16, 2009.

1. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

there's a difference between being a professional and playing on the streets. i would get pissed at ppl if i were playing pickup, but playing organized basketball, i wouldn't get pissed at my teammates because the TEAM falters when that happens.

2. Hoee Ass

Hoee Ass Member

sounds like an ungrateful ***** to me. lol

3. cshen

cshen Member

Isn't he playing for chinese basketball league right now?

4. Subliminal012

Subliminal012 Member

Kobe doesn't like lazy players surprise surprise.

5. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

So what did Atkins say?

The dude who really won on Kobe is Ray Allen. After Shaq was dismissed he said Kobe would put up big stats but would start crying for help when he wasn't winning. Well that happened. Then he helped beat him for a ring.

6. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

Yes he does get minutes, and when he played for the Lakers he didnt suck. The guy was the main one hitting all of the big shots on the team when Kobe got injured.

I do remember him telling the media when they asked him a question why are you asking me, kobe is the GM.

As far as Ray Ray, his comments were spot on, and the very reason why I dont ever want to see LA win a ring with this guy as the leader... this kind of behavior should not be rewarded

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I remember Ray Allen knocking Kobe a few years ago, but he really cut him in half with those remarks. Youch!

8. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

Funny how people's perception's change when things are good, we see it here in houston with T-Mac. When you're winning and top, your shortcomings are forgotten about. Kobe's been an ahole since he came into the league. Lest we forget he was a big factor in forcing the Lakers to trade Shaq, then tried to force his own trade when it didn't work out without Shaq, bashed his teammates (yet now loves them when they're on top), he was accused of rape (yeah he was acquitted but our justice system favors the wealthy so I take it with a grain of salt). No question Kobe's a great player, but not a great person/teammate. You judge character on when things are bleak and going bad and Kobe's failed everytime so far. He may have grown from these experiences but we'll just wait and see when things start to go down hill to judge.

9. Steve_Francis_rules

Kobe wasn't acquitted. The charges were dropped because the girl refused to testify when there were threats to her safety following illegal leaking of her personal information to the media.

10. subzor

subzor Member

i want to hear what kwame brown has to say about this

11. biggz

biggz Member

Believe it or not, Michael Jordan was a worser teammate than Kobe Bryant is.

12. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Maybe as a video response I should upload my crappy 30 second camera phone of Smush Parker on the Clippers getting heckled, by his own fans