1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SMH] Kim Kardashian's Video Game Is On Track To Earn $200 Million

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jayhow92, Aug 5, 2014.

1. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

How is making a sex tape and marketing herself any less of a talent than throwing a rubber ball through a hoop?

2. Hmm

Hmm Member

Appreciate someone for taking advantage of people's idiocy...? Anyone can do that... they just lack the billions of dollars and background to take it to this level...

3. Hmm

Hmm Member

No you did not seriously just ask that... and on a basketball forum to boot...

I can see this thread being derailed, but I won't bother being the one to do so... because anyone, and I mean, anyone... can easily address this terrible, terrible comparison...

4. hooroo

hooroo Member

Those numbers are probably fictional to generate hype. Anything for publicity... but those page clicks keep it happening.

5. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Not anyone..

DAT ASS.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

One of my kids is out of college and one is starting this fall, but back when they were kids, I would never have ponied up for this crap. I can't believe parents are spending their money on this!

7. da_juice

da_juice Member

It's the new American way of parenting, give them their panem et circenses so they don't whine and leave you alone. Slap a screen in front of them and let the TV/phone/computer do all the work.

8. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

You mean you realized you're wrong and don't want to continue the conversation?

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I wonder how much one had to train and practice to be "good" at a sex tape and be born to a rich father and be genetically predisposed to a oversized bum.

10. downbytheriver

How is robbing a bank any less of a talent?

Being a successful drug dealer or sex trafficker, how is that less of a talent?

Of course, those are actual talents. In this one's case, she bounced from rapper to rapper , made a sex tape, and now markets that lifestyle to the youth of america as some kind of pro feminist era. it's weak minded and desperate, and people who respect it tend to be mentally weak themselves.

11. downbytheriver

How is robbing a bank any less of a talent?

Being a successful drug dealer or sex trafficker, how is that less of a talent?

Of course, those are actual talents. In this one's case, she bounced from rapper to rapper , made a sex tape, and now markets that lifestyle to the youth of america as some kind of pro feminist era. it's a weak minded and desperate groupie mentality , and people who respect it tend to be mentally weak themselves. what i can't get for the life of me is - don't rappers care about faces? Back in the rock era groupies tended to be absolute stunners, now these rapper girls have big kabooses and absolutely plastic, dreadful faces.
    [​IMG]

12. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

So.. your sample size for rappers girls is 1?
    Yeah you might want to do more research.

I'll give you a guy that used to be a rapper(somewhat of one) and is doing more tv work these days. Look up Lil Bow Wow and Ayisha Diaz.
    Look up Kanye West and Amber Rose. Look up Joe Budden and Tahiry.
    You wanted rappers girls w/pretty faces as well as bodies right? Well just a few right there.

13. ferrari77

I'm pretty sure that's not what made her famous. What made her famous was capitalizing on that and using her (her mothers?) marketing savvy to then partner and create reality tv shows which then led to more marketing opportunities-makeup, clothing, etc.
    A number of celebrities have had "sex tapes" and big bums, not many of them build a business empire like the lady in question has done.
    Might not be talent to do but some talent or savvy must have been in the mix for her to build up on that. Pretty sure it isn't all good fortune.

14. ferrari77

The annoying part is when the parents THAT LET their kids get the game, then wonder why their kid built up bills for certain things on the game.
    Just don't let your damn kid download and play a game provided by a lady like this that most obviously don't respect.

15. downbytheriver

So you will teach your daughters to sleep around with as many "industry" people as possible, caroming around like a billiards ball until she can create a brand for herself?? Ha. Ha. Ha. None of those other celebs ran through as many guys, starting with damon dash way back in the 90's!!! you have no idea how much hard work she has put in at night funded by daddy's money! cheap call girls have been around since the dawn of time, but to act smug about it is something else. what her idiot fan following doesn't know is that their parents aren't rich enough to fund them until they hit the jackpot, which was the case here.

16. Hmm

Hmm Member

No, it means you're a moron that I can't be bothered to point out what's so painfully obvious for when anyone else can so easily do it for me...

17. Hmm

Hmm Member

Many of those people that did those sex tapes with "big bums" didn't have Kim Kardashian's "support" system to capitalize on it as she has...

It has nothing to do with luck, as I stated earlier... it also has nothing to do with talent or skill...

18. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

It's not luck.

It's not skill either.

You can't call her stupid since she's the one making millions while you argue about her on a message board.

Lol.

19. VanityHalfBlack

[​IMG]

20. Sajan

Sajan Member

isn't that what making money is all about? taking advantage of stupid people?

i mean do you really need a tablet? or a new iphone every 2 years?