1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[sigh] Game 3: Kashi commits his first Foul of the series

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, May 5, 2017.

1. threepointshot3

Yep I mentioned it earlier. Even a blind man can see he is commiting a blatant offensive foul.

2. ricardo1979

ricardo1979 Member

The Spurs and the refs love affair is nothing new

Pen15clubber likes this.
  3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

he constantly travels and clears, never called.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  4. MystikArkitect

He pushed off TWICE on one play where he then got fouled and got to the line. Pushed off Ariza and Beverley.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Can we FINALLY kill this Kawhi Leonard is underrated crap? It's effin lazy now! The love Kawhi gets from the refs is X-RATED!!!!

Kawhi Leonard played 70 mins in Games 1 & 2 (in San Antonio) and was called for ZERO FOULS!

Harden had 3 fouls in the first 20 mins last night.

Leonard played 90mins before his first foul and has only 4 fouls in 111 mins of NBA playoff basketball in this series

Kawhi is the NBA's Golden Boy.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Again, would love to see a video of this for this series. I've been looking for it in the two games I watched -- haven't seen any missed travel calls for him. Maybe there were a bunch in Game 2.

blahblehblah likes this.
  7. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

The refs are just confused. Someone needs to let them know that just because they wear black and grey too, does not mean they are on the Spurs

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Bballbreakdown did a video on it with Coach Nick and ref Nunn prior to game 3. It's in Clutch's thread. They showed one in Memphis and one in Game 1 or 2 of rocket. They are not the egregious type but both said he clearly shuffled his feet upon getting the ball prior to dribbling.

The playoff ones they discussed were not really a big deal, but demonstrate that it appears to be a bad habit of his like he doesn't know he's doing it sometimes.

What worries me, and surely Clutch for making that vid, is he has a history of doing the egregious ones on game winning shots. Only takes one of those to lose a game. He did it to us, and the l2m confirmed.

9. BackdoorHarden

Kawhaii fouls everytime. He's only good defensive because he's never called for a foul.

10. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

The man is good. Very good, terrific even. The refs IMO have not been any of that. I believe that has played into the mentality of the team.

This series is redeemable. 'Kashi' can be MVP of the series for all I care if the calls get evened out (and TheGoodGuys put their heads down while keeping their heads up and flat out play basketball).