1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SI.com] Texans players Rip Houston Fans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by sugrlndkid, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Summer Song Giver

Dear Texans players, my Sunday's were better with out you.

Thank god I'm out of Houston/Harris Co and not on the hook for financing your lavish lifestyles and the owners super lavish lifestyles.

I hope you all sparin your little ankles next week, boohooo, YOU SUCK.

2. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Yeah that's going to happen.

3. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

It happened last year in KC. or do you have selective memory?

1 person likes this.
  4. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Contributing Member

Ha Ha...I live in Sugar Land....you just made my day reminding me of that. At least the Sugar Land Skeeter's are a product worth paying for in taxes and it's a cheap fun fan friendly experience.

5. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

No one is forcing you to "employ" these players and pay them thousands of your hard earned dollars. And yes you have the right to cheer injuries but guess what they have the right to let you and your ilk know what they think about it.

6. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

I would like to say I'm shocked that some fans were idiots and cheered an injury, but I've heard enough talk radio and read enough message boards for that to be true.

That said, probably not the best time for media blasting players comments without the implied 'not all fans'. It's a big mess. Everything coming apart right now.

7. Summer Song Giver

yep, KC the mecca of all things sports... sea of red, best fanbase in the business....

Houston fans are sick of having our noses rubbed in the same pile of **** every week

8. today

today Contributing Member

I'm not happy that Schaub is hurt, but I am happy that the organization is being forced to move in the right direction.

9. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

I'm all for booing players and teams if they aren't preforming well.

However, cheering for an injury? That's just wrong.

10. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Someone told me that Schaub yelled "**** you" at the crowd when they cheered his injury. Can anyone testify to this?

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

that's what everyone was cheering for

12. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

All of this morality high-horsing is nauseatedingly rich considering every single one of you soap boxers are essentially cheering for a sport that research is showing more and more to have significant long term health effects on every single player. remember that next time you're cheering your ass off when watt blindsides an opposing qb.

So unless you're giving up the sport entirely kindly take your righteous proselytizing and shove it.

1 person likes this.
  13. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Correct... and the city was blasted nationally for it.

Just like Houston will be for this.

The premise was that this happens "all the time, in all NFL cities"... it does not.

Fans can do whatever they want... but don't get all sensitive when you're labeled as classless idiots.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yeah, I had a bit of a snort giggle when Brian Cushing is calling fans barbaric.

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Texans fans that go watch games are generally trash. They're ugly, they live in the suburbs, they probably went to HCC and dropped out (at best), they probably don't have savings for retirement, they're kids are probably punks, they shop at Walmart, they're trashy. When I walk into Reliant on a Sunday I feel like I'm better than everyone.

Seriously.

16. Raven

Raven Member

You can't trash an entire fan base because of some drunken idiots.

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I hope you are trolling... and people harped on me for being some evil entity for not showing empathy for Schaub's booboo. I mean isn't painting groups of people with large brushes also worth some "thou is evil and scum of the earth" bull****?

18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Why are we talking about fans??? Oh yea our team is ****...

19. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Nobody is blaming the entire fan base... just the fans that were cheering the injury.

But, because of those few idiots, the entire city will have to take the criticism.

20. conquistador#11

now if they put that much hostility into the opponent we might not make that mental mistakes!