1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shumpert being Shumpert

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketOrg, May 6, 2019.

1. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

Looks like he’s back to being himself.

1. Completely loses curry and let him slip through for an easy bank shot.
    2. Offense of foul for extending the arms on the pic. Possession Golden State then Durrant gets in and one for three points. Potential he five point turn around there.
    3.Throws the ball out of bounds the below I wide open lot by Harden for a three to tie the game.

This guy looks so lost tonight. Why the hell is he on the floor? Put freaking Faried in tto see what you can do. Shumpert doesn’t even play with that much intensity, at least not like Tucker.

solid likes this.
  2. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Give House another look.

BallSoHarden likes this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah 3 pter for shump. shut up stupid OP. bunch of morons on this site for sure

should be able to ban dummies for moronic threads

cbs1507, HP3, DreamShook and 3 others like this.
  4. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

there's some sort of janky magic going on with this guy. i think he's good luck. not sure about his game, but ...he's good luck.

5. Voltik

Voltik Member

Dude Shumpert isn’t good and I favored him over House because of experience. This guy is so terrible in our switching defense. He got lost few times already. I give you that he hits 50/50 on open shots and that’s being hopeful.

I honestly can’t understand why he’s playing this bad on D. He did well when he played with the Worriers. Maybe low IQ in our defensive schemes.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

no matter what he does, none of which that continously keep b****ing about him would be considered good. he has absolutely been solid since the last game

making a thread like this in what the 1st quarter is just plain stupid. some idiot "fans" for sure. but we already knew that

cbs1507 and sealclubber1016 like this.
  7. Vivi

Vivi Member

Looked actually ok on D aside for the last horrible play on Iguodala, annoyed Curry here and there...he should've few more points but eh, for now i'd take his first half, it's not like i was expecting the same "perfect" game he had two days ago.

8. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

shamp passes the ball to make mistakes and miss easy free throws. Warriors and Houston are few points game, we do not have much to lose those points. I suggest him to do slam dunk, if he does not know how to make shooots

9. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

he look OK

if we are playing small we need to play more guys so that everyone can bring energy at all times.

House hasn't been any better and shumpert is a veteran which counts for refs.

i mean Rivers > shump, but as much as we love him can we say green> shump ? prolly not so far.

10. icewill36

icewill36 Member

he just cant seem to grasp the switching philosophy.

Mathloom and RocketOrg like this.
  11. Voltik

Voltik Member

I agree with you about these idiotic, spur of the moment threads that should belong in the game thread. Also, looking at positives atleast Shump gave minutes on the court and wasn’t a net negative (+1) and Green (-2).

ROXCHAMPSIN2k8 likes this.
  12. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

No way bro. He's literally canceled himself out thus far tonight. I can recognize that he has had some good plays (the three pointer, knocking the ball off Steph's foot, extra effort on a couple of rebounds that were 50/50 balls) but he has also made some bad plays (missed rotation on the Curry three, bad pass to a wide open Harden, being lost on the last offensive possession).

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

yes way bro. hes been solid. i couldnt careless what these shump haters can say. hes doing what he can to fill a role for the rockets.

idgaf what random play someone chooses to try and up their already made agenda. sit back and relax.

14. Rockets21

Rockets21 Member

I like House, but GS would eat him alive! Just not intense or competitive enough to play this magnitude of a game.

15. sheb

sheb Member

Lol clutchfans hating on this guy all year
    Great trade Morey !

DreamShook likes this.
  16. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We're 2-0 since Shumpert became a key part of the rotation. I.D.I.O.T.

17. Rocketeer4Life

Shumpert = Corey Brewer

Mathloom and elmotsang like this.
  18. thekad

thekad Member

Yeah, he’s had two terrible games, one bad game and one good game. He’s awful.

19. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

I wish we still have James Ennis III

JamesC likes this.
  20. PWR

PWR Member

Facts. You gotta give him props. His effort has won me over. He is running around 100 mph all game. He's not scared.