1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should we get Michael Beasley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by streetking713, Jul 27, 2014.

?

Should we get Michael beasley

Poll closed Aug 11, 2014.
  1. Hell yah!!

84 vote(s)
    34.6%
  2. No .. He is no help

159 vote(s)
    65.4%
  1. Fantasma Negro

Offensively, I've been a big believer in him, I just think he can score. I said it two years ago: I think one day he may lead the league in scoring. He has a Carmelo Anthony ability to score the ball. He's a matchup problem every night, He has quickness and a shot at that size. That makes him tough to guard.

2. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

easiest poll question ever.

he is one of those athletes that let mar1juana destroy their careers.

3. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

He has a Carmelo Anthony ability to get up shots, not score. Also the ability to play no D, and not pass.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

No it was four teams. The i1st Miami was a rebuilding team. The second Miami was the defending champs. Two completely different scenarios.

Also. You are wrong. He played 55 games , so he was brought back to play. Take a look at Miami's starting lineup, LeBron did not prevent SFs from starting

Beasley got benched in April and the playoffs because he was sucking it up. And they don't want him back despite LeBron leaving

Quit reinvented history. Four different teams let him go

5. Fantasma Negro

All I'm saying is he's a more intriguing acquisition than Marion would be. He's had a year under LeBron and he's spending his summer training with Durrant, he's primed to have a solid season and it would be a Morey salvation story if it works. All in all its low risk high potential

6. ApuN

ApuN Member

Dude,

Your heart may be in the right place, but Beasley is the type of guy Morey wouldn't touch with a 20 foot pole.

This guy is an underachieving bum.

Morey just ain't into underachieving bums.

7. kiwirocketsfan

Thought this thread must have been threadromancy from when people gave a crap about Beasley.

Keep bluntin' Beaze.

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

What risk we might take ! Will he shave Harden beard or give DMo some weed!

Or he might take D12 to tatto shop?

He is lower risk than Dorasy or Powell or unknown players

9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

No. He has talent but that boy ain't right.

10. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

And this post is a example of how misinformed posters can be. Dorsey is a complete foul machine and totally incompetent to any defensive scheme, which is why he wasn't in the NBA. Yet somehow idiots on here act like Beasley isn't a clear upgrade smh

11. heypartner

They don't play the same position. It's like saying Beasley is an upgrade over Canaan.

You are the one who is badly misinformed.

How many different ways do we have to tell you that PHO dropped him like a rock for his negative play, and Spoelstra and LeBron mutually decided they didn't want him anywhere close to Playoff minutes.

Dude, LeBron got him put on the inactive list for the playoffs. And Pat Riley doesn't want anything to do with resigning him. But you want him. lols

#91 heypartner, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  12. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Beasley could be a high risk, high reward...or just high.

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

LJames aside from him self,Wade & Bosh, he did't like no body enough...If u recall how many times he was arguing with his teammates on the floor or @bench

14. heypartner

Man, you're a sucker. Beasley was summarily dismissed by his last two teams. Dropped!!! For NOTHING! There is a reason Beasley has no takers, right now

Low risk...lols. Royce White is Low Risk, High Reward, too. But, not if these two guys are just high.

Sucker

15. Exiled

Exiled Member

Is it this time of the month when u typically 'v unexplained anger with others!

16. heypartner

That's all you got, kid.

Nah...I just always call people suckers who think a clear high pick bust in the draft continues to be a High Potential/Reward guy even into his 7th season and 5th team.

No anger here. I'm actually enjoying this and laughing.

I'm just calling you a sucker.

Fair enough.

sucker

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Beasley sucks. I wouldn't even want him on the Vipers.

18. Fantasma Negro

Terrence Williams, Jermaine Taylor, Hasheem Thabeet, Royce White, Johnny Flynn, Joey Dorsey, Ronnie Brewer, Rasul Butler, Kevin McHail, choosing Marcus Morris over Kawee Leonard...should I go on? Beasley has better upside than all those guys with the exception of Leonard because Leonard is a two way player. Still he'd come off the bench and not be depended on to carry the team or take over games. Dude is worth the risk

19. heypartner

ApuN was talking about currently. Morey did the low risk/high reward on the '09 draft and Royce White when we weren't a playoff team before we had Harden and Howard. At that time, sure.

But now, no. Plus, you are reaching beyond the '09 draft into the bust territory of the '08 draft seven years into his career, after the dude got dropped for nothing by his last two teams.

20. Remlap

Remlap Member