1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should we completely ignore Draymond Green's three-point defense in the next game?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 疯狂伊文戴德蒙, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

You're doing fine, really. Here are some actual bad threads from earlier in the season (excluding the crossed-out ones, of course:p)

I think lots of people appreciate that you're passionate about the Rockets, at the very least I am.
    threds.png

2. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Leave it up to D'antoni the defensive genius to decide. :p

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I have found favor in your sinew and mountainous peaks in your cheeks.

May you rise early every morning with the fire of volcanoes pouring out of your hair!

4. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

Rarely are all 3 of them hot at the same time. I think we'll only have two to worry about, though they may still bury us.

疯狂伊文戴德蒙 likes this.
  5. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

Lakers just copy-catted the Rockets' playoff defense.

heypartner likes this.
  6. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

I'm no NBA player..... but if you're giving me that amount of space and time, I'm shooting it.

7. alethios

alethios Member

"They're ****ed up!" - LeBron

8. jcf

jcf Member

I think when the Lakers beat the Warriors, there was an article about "whether the Lakers had figured out the Warriors."

The entire premise was only guard Curry, Durant and Klay. Let the rest shoot.

9. jcf

jcf Member

Sorry. this is what I was referencing.

10. T for 3

T for 3 Member

there is no problem with your thread. people just trying to feel important are telling you your not posting the right way. they are dumb.