1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should we bet?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Francis3422, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Just got into my parents house, drove 2 and a half hours in my 85 subaru to come watch the Rox and the election. I was wondering though, with such a close vote and such strong political opinions on this board, should we throw some moniker bets out there? I would be down, maybe SF or Andymoon.

P.S. I have missed the debating with everyone on here rep and dem alike. I have just been swamped with work and school. I was doing telesurveying for the upcoming election and spent a good week on Ohio. Every county in Ohio was very close, with Bush usually having a slight advantage. Strange though, there were like 2 counties that were pro bush and kerry barely beat out Nader, couldnt figure out the logic behind that one.

Bets?

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

3. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Deckard, would love to, but I am literally so broke that after the game I am going drive 2 and half hours home after about 12 o clock because I have to go to work at 7. I will donate to the tip jar at some point, but now it is just impossible. I would bet a moniker though.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Hey! Don't worry about it. :) It's not getting a lot of interest anyway. I'm not betting my moniker or my signature, though. Maybe someone else will. I remember Hydra and heypartner going through some grief with that.

Keep D&D Civil!!