1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Shwab be the starting QB Next Season?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Honey Bear, Dec 23, 2012.

?

?

1. Yeah, he still needs another 6 years to adjust and reach his ceiling

30.8%
  2. No

49.5%
  3. I'm too overweight and apathetic to care

19.6%
  1. underrated015

underrated015 Member

would love schaub to be more mobile? dude looks like hes sitting on a rocking chair throwing footballs. if the play is dead , u got cleats. run

2. oelman44

oelman44 Member

THIS! Remember how smooth and fluid the offense looked in 2009? Matt Schaub was awesome that year, and it's not like he took a backseat! The Texans passed maybe 75% of the plays, but still ran play action well, and Schaub still had a phenomenal year. I keep trying to figure out why Schaub can't get back to 2009 form and am convinced it is this. Bring back Kyle Shanahan

3. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

this is funny, schaub has never even played a single playoff game, yet flacco, shined in one of the biggest games of his career, outdueling tom brady in foxborough. if lee evans pulls in that beautiful back shoulder pass, the ravens are in the super bowl..

4. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

exactly. Tell me Schaub sucks. i can live with that. don't tell me your solution is TJ Yates or Vick.

5. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

That's fear speaking.

The same fear that said the world was flat and this is beyond refute, 500 years ago.

The same fear that said man can only live with 1 woman at a time, because that is all he can handle.

The same fear that said Lady Gaga could never succeed as a post operational woman.

But look at them now

Look at them now

They're making paper.

There's a better, attainable choice out there. It's time to cast the fear of the unknown aside ... and set the wheels in motion.

6. Honey Bear

You just, get it.

7. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Yeah, people are prone to drop everything on Kubiak, but we all thought that Kubiak was calling the plays when Shanahan was here, now that Dennison a actual vet is back there, people are still saying it is all Kubiak when the play calling is night and day different. I'd rather have the Kubiak-Shanahan combo with a legit RB like Foster that could design plays where the WRs or TEs could still get the passes then this run, run, short screen or 'wild acrobatic receivers only' pass stuff I've been seeing from them.

8. Honey Bear

Actually, it's a lot easier to make love to

[​IMG]

than someone who considers themselves a girl next door or average in looks because the former grows up without body image issues and is more socially intelligent and uninhibited growing up as a result. IE, she has less defense mechanisms. So when she see's somethin she likes, she goes for it without abandon. No care for repercussions or gossip.

Now I want you to look deep within yourself, and come with a real insult. Something that will really cut me deep.

OR

I'm not inviting you to my birthday party.

9. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

lol making fun a vick wont make matt schuab a better qb.. guy wore out his welcome in philly, i doubt schaub would do much in their offense either.. system qb schaub would be lost with kubiak..

10. 713

713 Member

You guys all fail, Schaub will lead this team to multiple Superbowls.

11. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

LOL, wow Ronny searched and found a chick doing a hotel room photo shoot and posted it like it was a pic he took. That sure shows me you aren't some ugly, pathetic random dude posting online over and over trying to prove he's something he's not. :rolleyes:

Hey, man, anyone can do what you just did in this pathetic attempt at a "hey look at this chick that likes me" post. Anyone.

Why don't you post something with some substance...you know something that actually proves your manhood seeing how you so desperately try to prove it with every post you make. Why don't you have one of "your" women hold up a sign that reads "Hi SRF, believe me now?" I'm sure it would only take a second...if you need help understanding how to upload and post the pic I could walk you through the process. You do this and I'll say "you da man" and I'll leave you alone forever...you game? Doubt it...

You still strike me as a another Macbethian liar. Anyone that needs to "brag" (make up) how great they are over and over again clearly hasn't "been there before", sorta of like the 3rd string WR that ran into the endzone for the first time after being in the league a few years and does this extremely awkward, attention starved dance. That's you...it's annoying to most folks here...but something tells me you enjoy simply getting attention from people even if it is mainly negative...most neglicted children are like that.

1 person likes this.
  12. 713

713 Member

[​IMG]

13. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Who are you going to start if not him?

14. val_modus

val_modus Member

Dam, Peyton Manning sounds good right now...

15. Pringles

Pringles Member

Honestly, I believed Matt was good enough to lead us to New Orleans, but damn....

I finally realized his lack of mobility and arm strength are huge weaknesses.

But I will still stand by him until after the playoffs.

Hopefully Yates will greatly improve in the next 3 years, or we better be willing to spend a high draft pick on a QB for the future.

16. Honey Bear

At which point during your emotional, pointless diatribe did the thought of my penis slowly unfurling between your lips became fixated in your thoughts as your hands slowly moved down to your widening legs and you caressed the moistening lips of your vagina .. to Honey B.

Honey B.

Honey B.

I want to... understand him.

#56 Honey Bear, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  17. jfbradley1985

jfbradley1985 Member

Most people outside of houston say shaub is a really good quarterback capable of winning a super bowl with this team. But as fans, we naturally become cynic.

18. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

LOL, yep, thought so. Complete and total fraud. Keep makin love to that keyboard you internet stud...

My bad for quoting him for those that have him on ignore...I changed his quote to something less nauseating.

#58 Severe Rockets Fan, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Uh, no they don't.

20. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Aside from the lovely picture on this page, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would post in a thread like this. Oh, wait....