1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Rockets Fear Thunder?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by celebrevida, Dec 13, 2017.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

2. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

We should fear everyone. We're playing like ****.

3. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

Contain Rubio/Mitchell credibly off the dribble and it won't get too hectic.

All their dominance stems from that. Even when they miss or don't shoot it, someone cuts, gets the offensive board, or gets a corner 3. Simple stuff but tough to stop with structure and skill/athleticism like their backcourt has.

4. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

We played well against Utah. Okc gives us more problems but that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t beat them if we face them.

But looks like it will be Utah I don’t fear them we know how to beat them. As long as we shoot well we can easily beat them. And even if we keep struggling our defense is better than okc. Okc has better plan against the Capela and harden pnr. Golbert has been kinda weak against okc. Capela matches better against him than Adams.

I don’t fear Utah and it will be sweet once we eliminate them.

5. Game7

Game7 Member

No. I might have already said this.

6. OKCRocket

OKCRocket Member

Lol, I've been saying the Thunder suck and now the Rockets don't even get a chance to play them. Houston-Utah could be a good series. Rockets would easily beat that bad Thunder team.

7. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Yes, because they have big 3 and brewer knows our stagery. We need to beat their bench players. Houston is good in average except the power forward side is their weakness

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

NO!

Should Thunders fear the Rockets?

9. jayfree

jayfree Member

I can hear Westbrook screaming now "I need some help!"

10. GimmeDaRock

GimmeDaRock Contributing Member

That's a nope....

11. alethios

alethios Member

Carmelo Anthony has turned out to be a big bust for the Thunder. Yet there he is with a $28 million option for next year. It warms my heart.

12. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

Nah I don't think so