1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Pryuen stop trying to turn this board upside down?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by MacGreat, Jul 30, 2007.

1. bluepart

bluepart Member

hehe, again... :D

2. Rover16

Rover16 Member

No, but you should be banned jackass.

3. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Of course, I need to vote cos I want to see the vote results. :D

Thanks to MacGreat that I can identify every of the Anti-Pryuens.....and then I can look over my shoulders and watch out in all my future posts/threads to make sure I don't aggravate them............. :p

4. PktRockets

PktRockets Member

I don't understand you hate for Pryuen, you hound him like a dog, following him everywhere, every post, and bash him. Yet you contribute nothing to clutchfans the way Pryuen does. There were many instances where you criticize Pryuen for making misleading translation, and you can't prove what he did wrong, nor prove that you could even read Chinese. When people call you out, you just RUN AWAY... do you not feel ashamed? embarrassed? or useless? Sure, Pryuen is a YOF, but he doesn't put Tmac down or hate TOF the way you do towards Yao and Yao fans.

Sometimes I wonder if you hate him because your JEALOUS that you cant contribute the way Pryuen does. If you cant embrace the fact that we have 2 talented players that are willing to share the spotlight together, you should probably be a FAN OF KOBE and LAL, so you can watch a one man show EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Lastly, Garbage posters like yourself should be the ones BANNED FOR LIFE.

5. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

McGreat. You sir, are an ass, and need to get off our boards for making such a ridiculously STUPID, ridiculously r****dED, and ridiculously HORRIBLE post.

Keep contributing in such a fine way, and then sit and wonder why you are still a ROOKIE.

OH BTW. Your getting owned in your own poll. Thats gotta suck balls.

6. smartxtai

smartxtai Contributing Member

Who the f_ck is MacGreat? Seems like lately, he's the one trying to start something.

I vote to ban this troll, we don't need this kind of poster in this community.

7. xishi

xishi Member

r****ded thread. someone needs to get banned.

8. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

I don't give a **** about Pryuen. I just want to watch some ROCKETS basketball.

9. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

You're an idiot mac

10. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

pryuen will be sleeping safely tonight becuase for ever pryuen hater there are 10 supporters :cool:

11. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

surely theres gonna be a lock on this thread soon.

its in the wrong forum for starters, and even in the feedback forum it will still be BS.

Suggestion to MacGreat - if you have a problem with Pryuen - email him and/or one of the mods to try and resolve the problem.

simple when you think about it.

12. redgoose

redgoose Contributing Member

I'm gonna have to side with the mob on this one. Trade Rafer Alston now! :mad: That is what we're talking about, right? :confused:

13. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Pryuen - good job so far. Don't worry about misinterpreting Chinese during translation. I do it all the time though I can only speak it not read it like yourself.

Pryuen is doing us all a favor here by taking 4-6 hours of his personal time to translate articles from a foreign newspaper that many of us can not read. Although his translation is not exact, it is not bad either. I'm sure many of us can read between the lines and get the general idea. So, why don't we do him and other members a favor by not "criticizing" him of his translation?

MacGreat - I ask you - will you be suggesting a vote off for any poster which offends your beliefs of your hero - TMAC during the season? If so, then let's all prepare ourselves for a multitude of worthless threads.

14. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Pryuen- Still Standing

MacDumbass - BANNED

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

MacGreat,
    you are coward, real Rocket fans fight for their beliefs. If I don't agree with Pryuen, he will know about it.

Dream didn't believe David Robinson deserved the MVP, so Dream shaked and baked him like a chicken.

16. onethreeeleven

I think what's happening is that without JVG here for us all to argue about, we have to find other stuff to kill each other over.

17. SupraJames

SupraJames Member

mmm chicken.... How is this thread still up btw lol

18. Ashes

Ashes Member

Uh...yeah. Right.

No.

19. cmellon

cmellon Member

LOL... best thread ever..... how old are you son?
    If the number of times someone starts a thread is used to ban someone, probably Clutch and tinman deserves to be banned more

20. Jd1

Jd1 Member

MacGreat, Why did you read Pryuen threads if you don't like them?
    Just shut up and skip his translations.