1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Morris replace 2Pat at the starting 4?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by spdngyns69, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Zergling

Zergling Member

Went to the Lakers game. His defense single-handedly was responsible for the Lakers getting out to the early lead. Kept leaving his man (Artest) who was draining threes. Patterson should be starting, but neither players are starting material. I'm just praying Morris' trade value stays high enough in case we decide to trade for a star player.

2. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

Neither one should be starting right now...Morey has to upgrade the 4 spot

3. valorita

valorita Member

Morris is sucking it up now
    Patterson is sucking it up just a little less.
    Therefore, i predict Patpat to be reinserted into the starting lineup

4. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

I hope Terrence Jones could somehow develop into the player a lot of us hope he can be. Until then, if this team wants to really be legit, the answer at PF is not on the roster yet. Ppat needs to get starting job back for the time being. If Morris is not scoring, he is a zero out there. At least Ppat can give some decent defense every now and then.

5. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

HELL NO! GO PAT!

6. vince

vince Member

I like PPat, but as an NBA power Forward, you've got to at least get 7 rebounds per game.

PPat is averaging 4.6 a game. For his career, he's averaging 4.3.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think he is a 7 rpg guy but his rebounds are taken by Asik, Parsons and a strong rebounding PG.

And he is camping at the 3 pt line a lot so I don't mind it anymore as long as it's not a 1 rebound or zero rebound game