1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Luis Scola Start?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by v3.0, Dec 28, 2007.

?

Do You want Luis Scola to start?

1. Yes Scola should start

341 vote(s)
    77.9%
  2. No he should keep coming off the bench

97 vote(s)
    22.1%
  1. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Absolutely, Hayes is coming of the bench when team needs him, to hustle , grab rebs etc.

So as Carl Landry who I think should get some playing time, he's playing very very agressive.

2. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

Scola starts at PF, Landry as backup, Hayes as Yao's backup at Center position when playing small (Mutombo when we need to play big).

That should do it. We don't have enough offensive minded players on our starting team right now. Hayes is almost a dead weight on O, and so has Battier lately.

3. Classic

Classic Member

Exactly my thoughts after today's game. I'm tired of seeing that starting group get run off the court only to have Scola come in and put them up. Adelman needs to make the switch now. While we're at it, AB needs more minutes over Head. The rockets have an extra gear with him out there with Alston. With Head, they have two Battier type spot up shooters although Luther did have a couple decent drives today.