1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should ATW be banned or controlled on this forum

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well at least Glynch is not yet suggesting that ATW be put to death for apostasy. Give it time, it'll get more fun.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Folks do not believe anything this man says. He lies with pathological gusto and loves to attack - case in point above.

#62 Sweet Lou 4 2, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  3. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

ATW lives in Germany, right? I attribute his johnny-on-the-spot reporting to: 1) that time differential and 2) an advanced view of the Musliim-Western culture war which is advanced in Europe compared to here.

And another thing.... I knew that Deckard was a Limousine Liberal-- housekeeper! :grin:

4. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Well, I choose not to listen to your ad hominem argumentation.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

That's fine. Someone hounds you on here for 7 years stalking you wherever you post and insulting you in threads you haven't even posted in, then after a while you will find yourself too attacking that little b****.

6. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

No.

If you do that, to be consistent you have to do a lot more policing. We don't want that and nobody that would be good at it wants to do the policing, so there you go.

7. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

If it's this much of a problem, put him on ignore and move on with your life.

8. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Your morals are showing glynch. They are ****ing ugly.

Also your computer savvy (do u not know how to make a poll?)

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

He should be banned for changing his BBS name to 'Around The World' -- this is most irritating thing about him.

10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

The kid is kind of asking for it...it's funny that he said "the real problem with ATW are the insults, he should get a timeout"...then continues to throw out one after another :grin:.

Edit: Just saw that he insulted me while giving me rep, too, lol :).

11. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Come on man, that's unnecessary.

12. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

anything posted on a basketball forum is harmless, impotent and harmless. a relentless campaign here is really just humorous

[​IMG]

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Oh no, it's totally necessary and defines what that P.O.S. really is. I am done engaging with him or his cronies. ATW lies and discusses topics disingenuously, and when cornered results with very offensive personal attacks. He's trash. The worst poster I've come across on the BBS. I find him to be a weasel and I have every right to after what he has posted to me in the last few weeks and what he has been doing for 7 years relentless attacking me wherever I go on this bbs. But I will put him on ignore now, and you will see that will not stop his attacks. Don't ban him, but do know that the character of this man is completely lacking.

#73 Sweet Lou 4 2, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I prefer my insults to your insults :). Plus, mine are not really insults because they are actually true :grin:.

Also, I did not ask for you to be banned for your insults - knowing that that would mean asking for me to be banned as well.

That's one of the many differences between you and me - I am at least intelligent enough to know when I would shoot myself in the foot ;).

15. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Of course not. If someone gets to you, just use the ignore feature.

16. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

This thread is proof positive that ATW has 100% pwn3d glynch. When somebody has to resort to starting a thread to specifically ask that another poster be banned, they've run out of all fact, logic and reason to defend themselves. All they have left is the ability to go tattle to the mods in a public way, hoping the lefty liberal pile-on crew will come to their rescue and provide them some feelings of encouragement and support. That's pathetic, glynch. You've humiliated yourself with this thread.

Further -- the idea of political correctness has completely gotten out of control. Do we now live in a world where we cannot critique or comment on the horrible actions of others, if they belong to some other race, nationality or ideology? That's now considered intolerant and even racist? What's even more hypocritical is that the loudest protesters of ATW are the board's flaming liberals -- who claim themselves to be the most tolerant people around. Hypocrites. They're only "tolerant" if you share their opinion.

17. Nook

Nook Member

Just... Go to the corner, look at the corner until we tell you otherwise.

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

man, I think this BBS gets way too personal for some people, especially on the D&D

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Ok. There are very few liberals here going around supporting the banning of ATW. Most are being level headed.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion unless it becomes too extreme; this is the null position Clutch and the mods have taken. They are the judges of whether or not ATW deserves to get banned, and to be honest he doesn't deserve to get banned lul.

The mentality that the D&D is somehow a game to win is the reason why we have conflicts and complaints like this.
    All you people realize the only reason this forum exists is because Clutch and mods don't want people ranting and hollering in the other forums, right?

1 person likes this.
  20. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Wow...buy a ****ing mirror.