1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SHOCKING: Calvin Murphy speaks about LeBron's mom!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dream Shake 81, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

This made me laugh my head off!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

2. theREALDEALkid

Old News

I hit that too ..

[​IMG]

;)

3. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Is that a mugshot? LOL.

4. eman

eman Contributing Member

Sad to say: I'm done with Calvin.

5. hoyarocketsfan

True that nobody reported that. I "heard it" from my brother who works with a guy who plays with t-mac's friend etc..................

My point was that might be where Calvin heard it. I guess Calvin is more reputable than me, but I bet his chain of info is just about as attenuated.

6. ApuN

ApuN Member

People need to put 2 and 2 together. LeBrons mother is a crackhead who has never shown any responsibilty.

Since LeBron was a teenager he has had to treat his mother more like a kid sister than a reasonable adult.

All of the sudden even before LeBron is drafted, an iresponsible uneducated crackhead basically becomes a millionaire as well as the mother of the "second coming".

So unlike most normal people who pay a heavy price for being drug addicts, LeBrons mom is basically "rewarded" for living a life of total irresponsibilty and bad decisions.

Then you have Delonte West who, when off his medications, is a suicidal psycho...

Game 4, the Cavs blow out Boston in Boston. LeBron plays like the MVP he is.

Game 5, after he finds out the f'd up news, the guy plays like he doesn't wanna be there.

C'mon. Use comon sense people. This crap is true. Why would anybody start this rumor if it wasn't? This isn't the first time the Cavs have been bounced from the playoffs. This isn't the first time LeBrons MVP.

Why this rumor now??

7. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

sounds like lebron's mom is a dirty w****.

8. lokeej

lokeej Member

9. rockergordon

rockergordon Member

10. bloop

bloop Member

lol are you a writer for BET's "Black Days of Our Lives"?

the Cavs lost because the Celtics outplayed them and because Rondo outplayed Lebron. in recent years every time Lebron has lost in the playoffs it's been to the eventual champion. this year it's reasonable to say that the best team in the playoffs has been the Celtics

other than that pretty sure that it's not any of Lebron's business who his mother sleeps with let alone Calvin's.

you're a bunch of grown ass men worrying about Lebron's mother's sexual habits...

11. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

who is the other party ??? SHAQ.. :grin: :grin:

12. Rockets87

Rockets87 Member

For some crazy reason when I saw this story, all I can think of is from SNL, last yr, the Mother Lover digital short.

13. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

they were all paid handsomely by the cities of new york, brooklyn, and mark cuban to sleep with lbj's mom.

14. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

LOL that might not be to far off!

15. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Pretty sure that when Lebron leaves the team via free agency, the city of Cleveland will murder Delonte West.

16. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

This

we are not a gossip website, adn on top of that, until a move actually happens, Lebron James is NOT a Rocket, so this is too far offtopic to even warrant being on this entire forum in my eyes, but it definitely dont belong in here

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.