1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaq on Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by KD, Jul 19, 2001.

1. KD

KD Member

Laugh at me if you want. I had a dream last night. Shaq is now a Rocket, playing along with Steve, Mobley and a high school classmate of mine. The worst part is Rockets have a new uniform: gray and light yellow pajama-style. They look like elementary school kids in that uniform. Every player felt some embarrassed in their first NBA appearance that everyone including Steve and Mobely hide behind Shaq's body during introduction. [​IMG]

------------------

2. Peakin' Tacoz

Peakin' Tacoz Member

I'm not laughing, you need therapy.

------------------
    dude.. I'm peakin' tacoz!

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Dude...sounds like you been smokin some bad sh^t!! Ya, gotta spring for the higher quality stuff next time [​IMG]

------------------

4. PhiSlammaJamma

Here was my dream last night, no kidding...

I was a convict locked up in the White House. The president was coming back on a train and the train derailed in a tunnel underneath the White house. Nobody could get to the president because the tunnel was too small and Hydrocholic acid had spilled at both ends of the tunnel. The train had caught on fire and everybody was burning to death. The Senators hired me to go in and bring him out. Another convict told me that if I didn't succeed he'd cut off the president's wife's head. Go figure. I tried to save him, but in the end, I simply saved this old women with her puppy dog. The president died, and when I got back to my cell the wife's head and torso were sitting on my bed looking at me. I woke up! Damn! So anyway, that was my dream last night.

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I would like to post my dream from last night, but I think this site is PG-13 [​IMG].

When will this offseason be over......

6. FranchiseRules

My dream:

C - Hakeem 93-94
    PF - Barkly (Any year before he was a Rocket)
    SF - Elie 93-94
    SG - Mobley 2000-01
    PG - Francis (Any year!)

------------------
    This is our FRANCHISE and these are the RULES - Learn it, Live it, Love it!

7. PhiSlammaJamma

I do live in DC and because I left the TV on while I slept that train stuff got in. My subconscious definately picked that up. I don't know about the escape from NY stuff, but you never know........Strangely enuff, the old lady and her puppy dog looked just the like the woman in that Dustin Hoffman movie about faking a war....

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

[This message has been edited by PhiSlammaJamma (edited July 19, 2001).]

8. Dallas Rocket

Dallas Rocket Contributing Member

The "Dead Zone" phenomenon has struck again!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

I want to post my dream but I havent woke up yet....

------------------
    Reporter asks "How close were you to the victim?" Shorty says,"Real close until the roofies wore off. Then she woke up talking about pressing charges, so I took my tongue out of her ass and left." Shorty - Marlon Wayans "Scary Movie"

Go Rockets!!!
    SS

10. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Shaq on the Rockets?

maybe maybe no...

------------------
    All hail Fadeaway's Cyberfish -- your 2000-2001 BobFinn* Fantasy Basketball League Champions!

11. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------
    I'm looking for a job, so hire me

"And I just have to smile and say 'well, I hope so' while I'm really thinking inside how I'd like to just strangle them and take their job."

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I think your subconscious combined the train derailment in Baltimore with the fact that Escape From L.A. was on network TV the other night and incorporated the stories (in addition to the storyline from Escape from New York) into your dream.

------------------