1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

shaq: "Hakeem dusted my butt"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wrath_of_khan, Apr 26, 2001.

1. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

He said it because he was claiming that the refs were calling fouls on him excessively in order to give the Kings an advantage.

Sorry Shaq, but those were legit. Unlike the entire 4th quarter of game 6, and you tackling Steve Smith out of bounds in the last minute of game 7 against the Blazers...

2. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

3. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

I think he watches the Hakeem video tapes before the game just to get ready.

4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

why did people argue with me when i say hakeem is arguably the best 2-way player and arguably a top 5-10 player of all time?

dude was a beast. during that 94 finals, shaq was more physically imposing than hakeem. but hakeem still schooled him.

5. ibm

ibm Member

key word: arguably. that's why they argue with you. duh. (j/k)

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

95 finals not 94

7. Milad

Milad Member

Dobre Dobre, can only agree with you balkanbrother. Hakeem IS!

8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

samo dobre ili nai dobre?

9. Milad

Milad Member

Homeboi, my serbian isn't that good, my friend learned me some. And isn't it pretty cool that people actually believes that this is a new thread?

10. intersync

intersync Member

That's where we are in Houston isn't it? We're at the point where starting a post on the forum with the phrase "Every year when the Rockets are eliminated" is mundane. Sometimes I feel like being a Miami fan would be less depressing. But on the up and up, I'd like to see this team catch some of that 08 Win Streak fire, led by bobby jackson and aaron brooks getting playing time with rafer out. Then rafer can come back and read magazines in the locker room before the game and go 1/10 from the field for the game or 5/6 from 3 and hit huge free throws in the 4th. Ahh hell, there I go again..

11. Milad

Milad Member

I can only agree with you, well said!

12. Milad

Milad Member

I don't understand while Dream did this commercial, did he think he was cool?

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

back in the day taco bell was cool

14. Milad

Milad Member

For real? I always thought Dream did it because he thought he would be cool eating taco bell-food on tv, I WAS RIGHT!