1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shane Battier & His New Pair of Peak Shoes

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, Oct 13, 2006.

1. nowandthen

nowandthen Member

based on the news, if SB is traded to other teams, the contract will be terminated automatically.

2. chris_Rocket

chris_Rocket Member

LOL!!
    could we sign Josh Howard next summer? He's got some problems with Mav for the new contract!! :D :D :D

3. Collector

Collector Member

That sounds good..josh howard seems to be not so satisfied with the new contract that Mavs recently offers.

I would prefer if Rockets could sign him with another chinese shoe manufacture's sponsor. :D

He wants higher salary, we give it.
    Rockets want to save money, we help it.

Can we do that?

4. bottlerocket

bottlerocket Member

PEAK looks WEAK

5. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

These look too similar :mad: :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

7. Pure

Pure Member

The shoes looks fine, and I doubt Shane will roll his ankles because of the shoes. They are tailormade and probably not made in a normal factory so its better then the regular crap you buy from athletes' world or footlocker, even if its not a famous brand. Regular adidas, nike isn't exactly perfect quality, and are probably made like 2 blocks from where they make peak shoes.

8. CDogg

CDogg Rookie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Look at MoPete's shoes, being a chinese born, i'm ashamed, how difficult is to design your own line of shoes instead of copy from other manufactures :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

9. abrocketsfan

abrocketsfan Contributing Member

This is hilarious not cuz they copied Reebok but cuz Reebok did that hideous huge lettering on the back too lol... I would think that was their own additoin, but they stole that hideous concept from Rbk lol

10. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

That's what I'm thinking except I think Nike's are actually made in Indonesia by twelve year old wage slaves. I'm guessing the working conditions in China are slightly more acceptable.

11. BattiersBaby

BattiersBaby Member

Nice. :)

I'm like that with any and all of my favorite athletes, when I'm a fan, I will follow them to any team they may be a part of. :D

BattiersBaby.

12. brooklynhoops

brooklynhoops New Member

PEAK was introduced to the USA through NYC. I saw it on the nycbasketball.com website. Looks like high school players were wearing PEAK uniforms and sneakers at a tournament at West 4th Street (The Cage), so they must be legit

13. brooklynhoops

brooklynhoops New Member

Here's the link to see high school players playing with the PEAK uniforms inside of West 4th Street (The Cage). From what I hear most of the players wore the sneakers during the West 4th Street playoff games and they all liked them. It was a different style from what Shane has.

If they're good enough to be worn inside of The Cage at West 4th Street in NYC then they're. Ballers in NYC are the harshest critics so if they wore them then that's good enough for me

http://nycsportsnews.com/articles/details.htm?id=771

The link below shows a high school girl wearing the PEAK shoes and I hear she is one of the best high school ballplayers in NYC.

http://nycsportsnews.com/articles/details.htm?id=786

14. sbyang

sbyang Member

I'm sorry but most of these shoes look the same, just hope it's good quality and doesn't break or injure him.