1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shams: Harden and Westbrook don't travel with Rockets to Orlando

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Jul 9, 2020.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Did I ever say ANYONE was going to die in 10 years? Would you please point me to where I said that?

2. magichat281

magichat281 Member

same crap health problems like im gonna be really ill like from pneumonia all these strokes and heart conditions. I already told you i already caught it and you saying all this stuff to me. You gonna tell someone that in their face in person after they caught the virus in person that has recovered and tested negative and feels fine. You lucky you wouldnt get knocked out honestly in real life thats honest truth. Being sick for a whole month and i hear this is not something i wanna hear. Dont go around telling people who recovered from bed a month long in real life that they gonna have problems in future to people that just recovered from dreadful month long of recovery they will not take it kindly. Just something help you out man. trying save you from a heated conversation in person and real life. You can probably say it to people that never had it but not someone just recovered.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Who said u may die in 10 years? We don’t know the long-term effects for those who have recovered from this novel virus. Sorry u don’t want to hear it, but that’s fact. What u claimed is not fact at this time. Maybe we find out that if u have the virus and recover, you’re good and don’t have to worry. That could be the case for the majority. At this time, nobody really knows.

nobody said u might die in 10 years so stop it...

I would want to know if there’s any possible complications that could arise in the future and what current research from professionals is indicating and not just be blissfully unaware

malakas and Rocks92 like this.
  4. magichat281

magichat281 Member

HOW IS THAT A FACT?! THE VIRUS HAS NOT BEEN OUT FOR 10 YEARS! How can you prove something in 10 years and 10 years havent passed?! SMH man. Your logic is weak.

5. magichat281

magichat281 Member

NOSTRADAMUS... predicting the future in 10 years. LOL peace out man you gave me a laugh. Im gonna be sick in 10 years , someone just told me that and he isnt even a doctor. LMAO. HAVE A GOOD DAY SON!

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Wtf? U reading comprehension is complete sh*t. Please don’t talk about logic when you’re carrying on about dying in 10 years.

UTSA2step and Rocks92 like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

Another example of your sh*tty reading comprehension. Maybe u just don’t have the intellect to understand. You’re the moron who said people won’t have any effects as if it’s fact. Are u a doctor? Fck no. Actual doctors are worried about long-term complications and are still finding out info about the virus. They are not interested in being blissfully ignorant. Good day indeed.

8. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Stops giving an attention w**** what he wants.

Will we find out today any official news?

OmegaSupreme likes this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I would have absolutely no problem conversing with people that have had the virus and asking them how they feel about whether or not they are concerned about potential long term affects.

Reasonable people can have conversations like that.

SuperMarioBro and BMoney like this.
  11. magichat281

magichat281 Member

NO BUT I KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH MY OWN BODY! You telling me how i feel when the doc supposed ask how you feel and your symptoms. SMH you dumb ass ****. when you go doc office they dont tell you whats wrong with you but you have to tell em whats wrong with yourself to diagnosis you. DAMN YOU DUMB BRO. AND HOW YOU SAY SOMEONE GONNA GET SICK FROM CORONA IN 10 years and the virus havent even been out for 10 years! YOU DUMB MAN! FOREAL STAY OFF THAT MEDIA HYPE YOU DUMMY!

12. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

With things changing on nearly a daily basis, it's hard to. I'm sticking with the CDC and WHO for now. I asked that health care professional a valid question and didn't get a response, so...???

D-rock likes this.
  13. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

That's crazy, I don't remember asking you for your opinion. I was talking to the actual health care professional on this one.

14. Juxtaposed Jolt

Didn't really want to jump into your "friendly" conversation with @bobrek and @Reeko, but the point they're trying to make is, no one (read: NO ONE) can predict the effects that Covid-19 has on your body if you successfully beat it. Not 1 month from now, not 6 months from now, and sure as hell not 10 years from now. Some people may be healthy (like you) and some people might not ever recover to the point where their body is 100% healthy.

Also, just because you feel healthy today, doesn't mean you'll feel healthy X days/months from now. But it also might mean you will. No one (read: NO ONE) knows. Even medical professionals can't predict the health of a healthy person who just beat Covid-19, just because it's completely new.

You think you're being attacked by the two posters because they disagree, when you're the one that is escalating the conversation to something less than friendly.

tl;dr - it sucks that you caught it, but from what you posted, it sounds like you beat it and don't show any signs of lingering effects from the virus. That's really great. But at the same time, there have been other anecdotes that say they're suffering from random stuff due to contracting the virus (GI problems, neuro problems, etc.)

tl;dr again? It's cool that you're feeling healthy, but don't act like everyone who has ever or will ever contract the virus, will be as healthy as you.

Deuce, UTSA2step, malakas and 4 others like this.
  15. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Been following bubble updates. Seems like everyone is there now minus Harden, Russ, Jokic and any other players who tested positive with covid. Kawhi is there now too.

16. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

17. magichat281

magichat281 Member

EXACTLY thats what i said. Everyone is different. From the beginning i told them everyone is different, and if you feel un healthy go to hospital yes or no? These little two stubborn nut heads are like children.

18. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

They are fine. I don't understand how so many people with homes are getting sick and no one without homes (homeless) are. I just left L.A and homelessness is even worse there than here in Houston. Homeless people don't have the same access to clean clothes, sinks and showers. Think about it. This would cause a much bigger issue. Such as why all of a sudden the government is able to print up money to prevent people from ending up homeless but can't put anything in the CARES Act to help those who already are.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  19. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

The stubborn one is you for using anecdotal evidence to argue your point while others are using actual research from a larger sample size.

I'm glad you feel great, I hope you continue being healthy and great, but research is saying that there is percentage of those infected that may never be the same again. That's a legit concern. You, personally may have had odds in your favor and that is ****ing fantastic, but not every individual is having the same luck.

Reeko, UTSA2step and malakas like this.
  20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I mean they live a very active healthy lifestyle so that should help make it easier to cope with.

Let's hope.