1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Shameless Plug] Need help from the power of Clutchfans!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocketeer, Nov 28, 2011.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

By the way if you really want to do this, I know a guy that has the technology already to do Pop up interactive versions of books already.

And would gladly hook you up.....he is not planning on using it.

DD

2. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Good info to know...that's all I need to vote for him.

BTW, to the OP, your youtube video is not working...it's giving seizure inducing flashes to viewers 20 seconds into the video...good for getting seizures, not votes though.

#22 LCII, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  3. tamericus

tamericus Contributing Member

Good luck mate

4. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

Yeah I know, we totally got screwed by the curators of the competition. They won't let us reupload or link to a different video. Thanks for your support buddy!

5. Rocketeer

Hey DD! I'd be very interested in this. I'm just the UI designer of this project but I'll run it through our developer. I know about your background in games, so I appreciate your support bud.

6. Rocketeer

Man, I'd like to say thanks to all of you that voted. I really appreciate the support. I'll have to squeeze in some time to make some new wallpapers for this season!

7. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Is a guy named Ryan on your team??

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

voted

oh and this is nice. From the comment section in your facebook voting: Is this your squeeze or your sister?

[​IMG]