1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Serious Relationships and Girls on the Side

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CreepyFloyd, May 11, 2006.

1. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

I'm an average looking guy with an average build. However, I have a pretty attractive girlfirend that I've been together with for almost two and a half years. My dilemma is that ever since we've been going out, my opportunities to get laid have increased dramatically without much effort on my part. In the past 2 1/2 years I've had more chances to 'get with' girls than I did in the previous 5 years when I was single and busting my ass to get some play.

I've never cheated on my gf, but I have thought about it. Most recently, there is an attractive redhead I met and exchanged phone numbers with. She calls and we make plans to hang out and I keep having to postpone them. I know I can't have my cake and eat too, but I am a guy and I'm not getting any younger, so these chances might not ever reappear.

Have any other guys out there turned into 'chick magnets' after getting involved in a serious relationship? If so, what did you do? How did you handle the sudden onslaught of females? What advice would you give?

2. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

this thread is useless without pics.

:p

3. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Retarted even. :p

4. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

It's God's way of testing you. Cheat and then you'll have none.

Ah hell, I dig redheads. Nail her everyway you can and then twice on Sunday.

5. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

Are you dissatisfied with your current girlfriend and/or sex life?

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

You're doubly ****ed.

This is the time to get a second apartment.

7. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

No, but when other attractive girls approach me, it's tempting

8. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

You're not married.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

It absolutely is not worth it.

10. Stone Cold Hakeem

The whole he's-with-another-attractive-woman-so-I'll-try-to-hump-him allure you got going now kinda flies out the window when your girlfriend catches you cheating and dumps your ass. If you're satisfied with your girlfriend and satisfied with the sex, sack up, say no to temptation, and then fantasize about these women when you're with your girl.

11. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

I thought that was bs (the whole he's with another girl thing) until it started happening to me

now the only problem with your suggestion is that this is the kind of stuff we guys dream about when we're single, now that it's happening, a part of me says it might be worth the risk....you only live once right? shouldnt we live it up? or should we let the athletes and entertainers get all the girls?

this is an ongoing dilemma to say the least

i know other guys have had this happen to them, im curious to find out how they handled it

12. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

I've noticed that when you're dating antoher women you seem to come more attractive. I think it removes the stink of desperation from you. As for sleeping on the side if you're serious about the person you're dating don't do it unless you're looking for an ex-girlfriend.

13. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

yeah man, if you don't have any real issues with your current girl then there is no reason to go else where because you'll probably regret it later.

If your relationship already has issues then just end it and try your luck playing the field

14. Khal80

Khal80 Contributing Member

hit it...get a 'ho'tel

15. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Whatever you choose, don't cheat on your girlfriend. Either dump her and go for the other girls, or forget about the other girls and be happy with what you've got.

No trouble from the Karma police that way.

16. Stone Cold Hakeem

I can't say I've been this particular situation only becuase I am a sex god and the very thing your wife is dreaming as she struggles to make love to you. But my own humble advice is that if you need to sow your oats, do so but be cogniscent that its a particular energy you're putting off now, in your current circumstances, that is attracting these women...an energy you will lose once you fall back into get sex mode.

17. Stone Cold Hakeem

Fool. You can't turn a ho into a housewife, ho's don't act right.

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Karma is a b****.

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If you think you're smart enough to cheat and get away with it, then you're a moron.

You might as well start robbing banks...

The problem is that you obviously changed from your girl's influence instead having it from the start. This is partially why you feel the need to double dip. You assume your hot girlfriend is the explaination of your newfound status, so you act accordingly.

Give yourself an honest evaluation of your relationship with your girl. Give points on hotness, personality, etc... if you have to. Choosing to break up is a lot better than cheating.

To sum it up, if you decide to cheat, then you're validating how you feel about yourself. That part of not getting the women kicks in afterwards.

20. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Another vote for "hit it" if you're still in your late teens or early twenties. Get all your ****ing-up in now. But, only if you accept the fact that it won't last, you will get caught (especially if you do it more than once), and it's going to leave a full-on ****storm brewing. All the relationships you form during this period will end badly, and no one, including you, will be really happy about it (at the time).

When I was in my early twenties, I once had about a month-and-a-half where I was gettin' it on with an acquaintance's girlfriend, her sister, and my own girlfriend on different nights (I had been with the sister and my own girlfriend for 4 months before adding the third). It was awesome while it lasted, but when it melted down it really melted down. I lost most of my friends, all my partners, and a band (mostly of my own accord - I didn't feel like dealing with the **** I stirred up - ah, to be a young 'un). I actually left the state in the aftermath (and came to Texas!)

But man....in retrospect, it was well worth it.

Those sorts of opportunities are going to get scarcer as you get older, and you'll (hopefully) get wiser and avoid them like I have. Get all your ****ing up in now!