1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Send your message to Daryl Morey and Les Alexander

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R-Jay, May 3, 2008.

1. hooroo

hooroo Member

Boston were playing their big three heavy minutes each night.

2. Jd1

Jd1 Member

rob hornets or jazz for cp3 or d-will.

3. scola4president

LOL someone said get wade, how is that going to be possible?

I think we need to wash our hands with Luther, the guy cant cut it. Hayes can stay for the bargain price we have but could make a nice filler in some sort of trade. Either do something with Novak or get rid of him too. Novak has so much potential but his defense is horrible, can he hang or not??

I would like to try and get Artest or Calderon. Josh Howard i think is out of reach because he had an off year and is still very young with plenty of potential. No to Arenas, Mike Miller would help but doesnt really exite me, I dont see Maggette ending up here to be coming off the bench for T-Mac or Battier.

A veteran big man that can put the ball in the basket and hold his own if Yao went down would be nice. A guy that can play along Scola with Scola to give us some size and power on the inside.

Just get artest and I think we solve a ton of problems. As crazy as that sounds, we need someone with grit and that can create for themselves without having to be spoon fed by McGrady.

4. hooroo

hooroo Member

I don't think the Mavs will trade Josh Howard just yet. If they chose that road I would've guessed Avery would still be their coach.

5. Rocketsgo

Rocketsgo Member

Please play Yao less time! I can't imagine playing such a big center more than 40 minutes a game. In regular season, 30 minutes is enough for Yao.

6. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

At the beggining of the season I tought Adelman belives young player and I was even sometimes angry because he did use his young bodies for too many minutes

But than he started to use Yao TOO MUCH. I agree, you can't play Yao for 40+ minutes. I know it is all about winning but you just can't do that. I also hate when McGrady plays 48 minutes or for example plays the whole 2nd half.

7. Darmonx

Darmonx Contributing Member

Spurs Manu's Help:
    Duncan: Drafted 1st
    Parker: 28th
    Finley: 21st

That's better help than 6, 23, and 55 since 1 and 39 are injured!

8. aaronnguyen

aaronnguyen Member

These are my order for next season: good backup center, two conistent shooting guard who could provide the spark, Good backup power forward who coul shoot form outside and be able to go inside, excelent free throw coach?. Who needs to go: Head, Bobby, Dek, Hayes, Steve, Loren. It would be nice if we could get these guys: Brandon Roy, Devan Hariss, Marcus, ????

9. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

Calderon. We need a PG who can shoot the rock while being a co-playmaker. Yao and T-mac would love him to bits when he turns those open looks to points.

Artest. Lock-down D with offense and take no BS mentality. Combines the best of Sura and Battier with our genuine need for a scorer who can create his own shot.

Better Yao and T-mac management. Let's face it our superstars are not durable. I'm all for those two playing 70-72 games a season, take 10-12 games off if it means they will be healthy, fresh and available for the play-offs assuming we are not fighting for the 8th seed in the final games. :D

C'mon Rockets management, get it done! Let's make the most of Yao's and T-mac's prime years and get our share of the jewellery.