1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sekomenpal - Number 1 [video] (?)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bravo six, Aug 14, 2005.

Tags:
  1. bravo six

bravo six Contributing Member

Not sure where this came from, if it's been posted or whatever, my apologies and lock away. Pretty good vid. Has both a 'teaser' and the full vid. A guy in Canada sent the link to me.

link

2. cmiller

cmiller Contributing Member

I only get the home page, where's the video?

Thanks

3. bravo six

bravo six Contributing Member

Go to the bottom of the page and click on 'free'

4. cmiller

cmiller Contributing Member

Did that...and I see the video name. I guess since I don't have a "premium account" I can't download it.

5. RareAir

RareAir Member

Wait 30 seconds, and the executable file comes up for download.

6. droxford

droxford Member

After you click "free" the next page will have a countdown timer at the bottom. When it times out, your download will begin.

7. droxford

droxford Member

To bring a little clarity to this thread...

The is another video clip compilation of mostly T-Mac highlights. It was assembled by some guy named Seckomenpal, and the music is some really, REALLY cheesy heavy metal hair band named Manowar.

The highlights are okay, though.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

the music sounds like its taken out from a musical like phantom of the opera..

this video would have been a lot better if it had better music like the tmaclegend video has..

9. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

yeah this video was posted on the other rockets board some time ago and i grabbed it, while the video aspect of it is well done the music imo for it is absolutely horrendous. i've seen it only once and if i see it again my speakers will be muted. no offense to sekomenpal if he reads this. good job video editing but 1/2 of the experience is the audio, be more selective next time.