1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Seeing Will on the News Hour..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Zac D, Oct 18, 2000.

1. Zac D

Zac D Contributing Member

...was pretty cool, just cause I could look and say "hey, I know (of) that guy!" He looked just fantastic, but unfortunately we didn't have any butt shots so I couldn't compare his with Dan Langhi's.

Did anyone else think that Jamieson lady looked like John Goodman with a wig on?

------------------
    "I don't want to join a club that accepts people like me as members."

2. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

congrats Will... this is weird b/c I imagined yesterday that Ray Suarez said something about Will or slate... something that made me think "could he"... "could he be on pbs?".

Congrats.

------------------
    "Everyone I know has a big but...

come on Simone, let's talk about your but."

3. davo

davo Contributing Member

4. Zac D

Zac D Contributing Member

He was analyzing, I believe, the effectiveness and strategy involved in campaign advertising along with two other people and Terence Smith.

------------------
    "I don't want to join a club that accepts people like me as members."

5. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Thanks, guys. I was there to explain why Bush is toast.

Well, fortunately, that wasn't the topic. They were talking about campaign ads. If I looked halfway presentable, you can thank the PBS makeup consultant. Al Gore should give her a call.

6. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

Give us some lead time when you're on the tube next.

------------------