1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Section 126A Row AA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Downtown Sniper, Oct 15, 2010.

1. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Section 126 row AA is awesome from my personal experience. Especially when you are drunk talking smack to the opposing team. Here are my pics from 2 yrs ago which only cost me around $400 a seat. Sometime this year i want courtside seat. :grin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. zlicciardo

zlicciardo Member

Yes!!! finally got a green dot lol

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Talk smack, but it's never a good idea to throw racial slurs.

You can make fun of Derek Fisher's daughter from the Upper Deck though, because he can't hear you.

4. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I feel a little dirty that i laughed at this.

I just want to know what ettiquite is expected of me when i'm that close to the players. I do get passionate and yell during games.

Thankfully i'm sitting behind the Rockets bench for the Jazz game so the likelyhood of getting kicked out is reduced since everyone around there will hate them too?

1 person likes this.
  5. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

my tickets are the row behind the rocket's bench, so I may see you there if I can make it to that game!

6. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Haha no racial slur here. All I did is made fun of tyson chandler injury problem and I occassionaly shout out ryan bowen nam until he did the gayest thing...smile and wave to me. Not the mnaly wave. The girly one. I kind of stop. Took the buzz out of me

7. sn09

sn09 Member

How reliable is stubhub? i just bought my tickets for the miami vs houston game for a RIDICULOUSLY low price! i am so excited right now. i finally get to see the rockets!

come to think of it, the tickets are so damn cheap that it is a little suspicious.

can anyone clarify if stubhub is a reliable site?

cheers! :)

8. rockets247

rockets247 Rookie

I bought tickets for San Antonio for two years straight off StubHub. I had no problems with it. It has a fan protection guarantee, which means the tickets work or you call their 800 number and if they can't fix the problem, you get your money back.

9. sn09

sn09 Member

cheers mate! i think i'll go with stubhub with all my nba tickets in the U.S then.

i just realised that i'll be sitting in section 126, row A so Downtown Sniper, if you hear two other aussie accents behind you, know that it's us!

10. Downtown Sniper

Mate i think you're actually in front of me.
    b*stard!

What are the dates you're in Houston?
    Where else in the US are you going?

Email me if you want we should catch up for a drink.

11. skamal4484

skamal4484 Contributing Member

Whoever you take, make sure they pay for dinner at Vic & Anthony's (short walk from the Toyota Center, best steak in town). Get the Bone-In Ribeye, a bottle of Pinot Noir. Best thing to do before a game.

After the game would all depend what night it is and what type of place you'd want to go to. Houston clubs/bars change on a monthly basis, what's good in October may not be in December.

12. Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy Member

I'm also an Australian visiting the US.

Anyone have any idea how to determine which specific seats are being sold on Stubhub? Stubhub only specifies the section and row, so you don't know whether you're at center court or at the end of the court. It seems almost unbelievably stupid to not include this info doesn't it?

13. Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy Member

Btw, which seats would you say are better:

A) Three rows behind the bench (at the corner of the court)
    or
    B) 16 rows back, center court?

Three rows from the court is very close, but the angle is poor and there is the risk of players standing up and obstructing your view.

14. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I usually sit in section 101, right next to 126, row E. Your seats are great, since it's the front row you should have access to the Lexus lounge, it's been a few years since I sat down there but that was the case before.

15. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

hey downtown sniper, what site did you buy the courtside tickets from?

16. Downtown Sniper

I got mine from ticketsnow.com.
    I've never bought tickets like this online before so i bought it from there because they offered insurance on the tickets. Probably a waste of money - but still. Let's me sleep easy at night.

17. Prince

Prince Member

is this a gotcha email of fox fm? ;)