1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Seattle man tests transgender rule by changing in women's locker room.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bmd, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Pretty easy answer, are they biologically male or biologically female? If you are biologically male, the locker room that says "Men's" is the one for you. If you are biologically female, the locker room that says "Women's" is the one for you.

Only r****ded people don't understand that basic concept.....and we accept it because they are r****ded and don't know any better.

2. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Can you go back to every thread you decried anecdotal evidence and post this LOL.

can I frame this for the next time you say smack about anecdotal evidence. this is too rich.

"This is not an online forum, it's a forum on the Internet!"

XD

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well if they "Feel like a woman that day" they wouldn't be a transgender person would be your answer. You see, to even be diagnosed with it you have to identify with that gender for 2 years...

4. Northside Storm

So what you're saying is that transgender people are mentally deficient.

might as well say it before the Bobby political correctness police LOCKS YOU UP!

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Diagnosed with it? So you agree that it is a mental illness? Man, you really do hate the LGBT community. They'd have you believe that gender is a fluid thing and that you can feel like a man one day and a woman the next and that there is nothing wrong with that. Why do you hate them so much? Is it because they are different than yourself? I hope you and Nook don't get together and go trans bashing.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm saying anyone who doesn't understand that a locker room marked "men" is intended for those who are biologically male is mentally deficient. I'd imagine most transgender people understand that even if they don't always like it.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So how are you going to know if they are biological male or female?

8. Northside Storm

You don't have to be transgender to walk around a woman's bathroom with your dong out and make little girls uncomfortable.

It's a crime according to the law. That it wasn't enforced makes you a beneficiary of discretionary law enforcement and nothing else.

But I'm not going to take your example and say America is locking too few violent criminals up--which seems to be the theme with some other very flawed arguments in this thread (to make it clear: associating an anecdotal story with a systematic pattern of discrimination).

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well when they take their clothes off in the locker room and they have a dick, it's pretty much a dead giveaway unless they've had surgery to mutilate their genitals. I imagine if they've gone that far to nurse their delusion that no one will care.

10. Northside Storm

So I guess transgendered people aren't stupid, just deluded

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Eh, it's not that simple.

For people that think gender is fluid and ever changing day to day. That is something else ENTIRELY different from transgenderism.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

LOL, so let me get this straight. The only way to know for certain (with more convincing MTF/FTM) then will be to actually have a look at their genitals. Sounds like you are the pervert then.

What if that locker room has stalls or curtains or private areas to change?

You seem to have this idea that transgender people are nudist or exhibitionist and that they are more willing to showcase their nudity than non-transgender people. Not sure where you got that idea from.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well....yeah. Obviously. They fool themselves into thinking they are something they are not. If a man thinks he's really a dolphin then you'd probably agree that he's deluded. A man thinking that he's really a woman is the same thing.

The reason most people are super tolerant of it is because it is a largely harmless delusion to those other than the person themselves.

1 person likes this.
  14. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Total fail.

You got obliterated by Nook's example. It highlights the problem with your abstract, naive thinking. I challenge you to think more deeply about this issue and see it from many angles, not just the "we have to make sure transgendered people's rights supersede everybody else's"

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Can you answer the question I posed at the top of the thread?

How do you tell which one is male and female and what bathrooms they should be using?

Do you agree with Bobby that we should just peek at their genitals before going into such spaces?

16. Northside Storm

Are we talking about sex or gender here? The second is constructed and arbitrary and is in of itself a delusion. The first can be changed.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

See, it's comments like that which make me question your mental capacity. You completely fail to follow along with a conversation and then make asinine strawman arguments like that.

18. Northside Storm

LOLOLOLOL

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

SMH, I'm talking with imbeciles.

20. Northside Storm

no, you're talking with "snowflakes".

Not my fault you can't handle people with different views on gender than you, and have to consign them to mental illness (welcome to what psychology did to LGBT for decades before psychologists came to the light.)

A biological man doesn't have to wear a suit anymore than a biological woman is confined to a dress--you just choose to live by these arbitrarily defined gender rules because ???