1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Seattle man tests transgender rule by changing in women's locker room.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bmd, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

In this thread: "political correctness" snowflakes can't handle the notion that the nice little gender cereal boxes they've been fed their entire lives is, well, bulls**t.

;)

2. Nook

Nook Member

Yes... and yet I had almost a dozen Chicago "liberal" moms thanking me for handling the situation. Many people are fine with it in the abstract until their little girl is crying because a man with a wang is parading around and having inappropriate conversations with children.

The guy was drunk and had no underwear on when I entered the locker room.

He won't be changing in the club again.

3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Indeed. You have a lot of naive folks in this thread who think only in the abstract without truly understanding reality.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What? You seem to be equating being a pervert to being a transgender which seems to be a common theme from people like you.

Well the actual reality of it is that more transgender people get assaulted in restrooms.

Also, if a man or woman for that matter is parading naked around public lockerroom or restroom and having indecent conversations than that sounds a lot like indecent exposure.

The issue is, guess what? You are still going to have men using those restrooms you know why? Because you are still allowing FTM people into the women's changing rooms, I guess that has never crossed your mind though.

5. Northside Storm

Sexual harassment is a crime, no matter who commits it (it should also be mentioned that assault is as well, but hey, thanks from Chicago moms! and common decency!) There are a host of crimes associated with what you described--none of which have anything at all to do with the issue of destroying gender binaries.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He beat up a biological male that wore a skirt into a changing room intended for females....how do you know it wasn't feeling like a female that day? Why call it a pervert just because it didn't fit into the nice little gender cereal boxes you've been fed your entire life?

Why do you hate the LGBT community so much?

7. Northside Storm

This seems to be escaping you, but that is the exact question JayGoogle is asking.

Correlating criminality from an individual with a group is one of the largest fallacies I've seen displayed in this forum.

8. bigtexxx

reading fail on your part

9. bigtexxx

Nook's story has destroyed Northside's position in this thread.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So....how do you determine who is a "pervert" and who is just a transgender person whipping their dick out in a woman's locker room? I think that's the important question really.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yep, it escaped him completely it seems.

12. Northside Storm

you determine a pervert by if they're doing perverted things. That's usually what you do LOL.

That doesn't exclude other women, that doesn't exclude aliens if they land here, that doesn't exclude straight men, pansexual men, transsexual men, men with cowboy hats, non-gender folks.

Call me up when any of you have systematic data on the rash of transsexual sex crimes in bathroom. I'll be waiting to talk then.

13. Northside Storm

Also by you...

What about one then? :)

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=1516573&highlight=anecdotal+data#post1516573

hush now sweet texxx, nobody called on you to receive your daily whipping ;)

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So....perverted things like a man wearing a skirt and going into a woman's locker room and taking his clothes off?

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Umm...anyone that is parading their genitals around in public would be your answer.

I'm not sure why you think it's far more likely that a transgender person is going to flash their junk than a normal person...

They may just you know...go into the stall to do their business and leave...

16. bigtexxx

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I have a question for Bobby and Bigtexxx or anyone that wants to answer...

No one actually answered it in the last thread so lets try it again with a different person...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How do you determine which one is male and which is female and what bathroom they should be using?

Real question.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So, when a man goes into a woman's locker room and takes their clothes off "parading around their genitals", that person is a pervert even if they feel like a woman that day? Why do you hate the LGBT community so much?

19. Northside Storm

which one is indecent exposure and which one isn't?

20. Nook

Nook Member

No, the walking around a ladies changing room with his dong hanging out was a big problem.

He was asked nicely to leave and he didn't so I removed him. It isn't a crime if the authorities choose not to prosecute.

If he comes back I will do it again.