1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Seattle man tests transgender rule by changing in women's locker room.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bmd, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Agreed. Everything I've heard suggests women's bathrooms tend to be much dirtier than men's. Stick to your door, you filthy broads.

1 person likes this.
  2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Seems like in the end nothing happened...so what's the big deal again?

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Transgender isn't just men wanting to be women but there are also women who want to be men and want to use male facilities.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pretty much this.

To me it comes down to behavior. If someone acts pervy no matter what the gender then that is a problem. If they don't then no issue. This would be no different than if a man started molesting or behaving inappropriately like trying to videotape other men in a men's locker room.

As for unisex in my college dorms we had co-ed floors and bathrooms. There were no problems other than people of both genders occasionally getting drunk and puking everywhere.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Theyz want to rape the womenz legally. Duh.

6. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Wait people actually think this guy is in favour of the role change? My guess is hè is against it and this is his protest.

Also what is wrong with unisex bathroom?

7. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Thread needs some theme music

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X_DVS_303kQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

if the concern is inappropriate bathroom behavior it is more likely to come from anti-gay republican politicians than transgender people.

larry "wide stance" craig
    [​IMG]

bob "can i blow you for $20?" allen
    [​IMG]
    this choad says he was set-up...he only offered to blow the undercover cop for $20 b/c he was intimidated by how large, black and muscular he was.
    how about if everyone just minds their own business? i bet most of us have shared a restroom with a transgendered person...get over it.

#28 jo mama, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So, a guy who doesn't like the idea of people being able to use restrooms based on gender and goes in the women's room to prove a point.

Nothing happened.

I don't think anything was proved at all.

10. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Are perverts really abusing this rule to go into women's change rooms and stare at boobs.

11. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Don't know if they are, but this law basically says they can.

12. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

No, they aren't. Just the protesters are.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No it doesn't. Being a sexual predator is still illegal.

14. Granville

Granville Member

That's what you call a **** block....

15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

"Nothing happened"? Read the article. Women thought enough to alert the authorities, and a pool regular claimed that people felt exposed and vulnerable.

Your bias caused you to glaze over the article's content.

16. Falcons Talon

Quit being an idiot and read the context of my response.

Is staring at someone being a sexual predator?

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It is in certain instances, if said person is nude and behind the bathroom stall it certainly is.

If a woman is in a public restroom wearing a skimpy bra (or nothing at all) in a public restroom she opens herself up to any perv "Staring" and is a grown woman should be aware that her bits are out and someone may stare.

You do realize that there is a such thing as lesbians right? Keeping "Men" as you'd call them (Or transsexuals as I'd call them) out of women's restooms doesn't stop pervs from being pervs.

One thing that is also never seemed to discuss is that you will still have Female to Male transsexuals strolling into women's restroom looking like males any ways. There is no reason to get back into this argument. Either you have logic to see how senseless the conservative position is on this or you just don't and no number of facts or common sense will sway you either way I bet.

18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Get with the times.

Psychological rape consists of verbal harassment, whistles, kissing noises, heavy breathing, sly comments or stares. These are all assaults on any woman’s sense of well-being.

19. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I think there should be separate restrooms for openly gay men so that anyone can use the restroom in peace without being sexually harassed by closeted Republicans. That's the one I'd use.

20. Falcons Talon

WTH? Behind a stall is private, not public. You do realize the difference.

Maybe you don't. I don't know. I really don't care.

So you guys that are ok with this believe that this is all hunky dory and because there are laws against staring, whistling, or being pervs, this will deter things.

You just the let the fox in the henhouse...Lets make sure to put up a lot of laws to say what is and is not legal behavior in the dressing room, then put up a lot of signs, and dance around singing Kum ba ya because this is a good thing, and we are all entitled to walk around doing whatever we want because we are entitled to whatever we want.

#40 Falcons Talon, Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016