1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Season Ticket Renewal Offers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OldYelllowDog, Feb 18, 2017.

1. UrbanEnterprise

How much do season tickets usually go for?

Minimum-max

2. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

Go to rockets website, they’re priced by each section. You can set the price you like and search the section .

UrbanEnterprise likes this.
  3. DanielV

DanielV Member

For full season I think the min is $32 per game.

UrbanEnterprise likes this.
  4. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

I have 2 seats in the middle upper deck 2nd row. My seats went up $400. Have to pay for the superstar talent. If it keeps going up, they will price me out of there.

5. shakes05

shakes05 Rookie

You can call my ticket guy, his name is Jaylan. His number is 713-758-7568.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I was just told my playoff tickets (if we play all the way to game 7 of the finals) are $2600.

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You can refuse to renew and keep your seats for the plays but you have to pay for the entire playoffs and wait for a refund for games not used. I did that the last season I had season tickets

8. smp

smp Member

I tried season tickets the year TMac and Yao lost to the Mavs (2007?). It was nice at first but then it became a burden. My wife and kids didn’t want to go anymore. Weekday games were hard to get to and we would be tired the next day. It started to feel like a chore and sucked all of the fun out of it. 41 games is a big commitment.

I like to watch on TV and buy tickets to a couple of games per year instead. Even if I pay inflated prices it still fits my schedule better.

Classic likes this.
  9. theh

theh Member

They tell you that you’ll get priority access to playoff tickets, but when playoffs come around they tell you that you must renew in order to get discounted seats.. such a scam

10. smp

smp Member

Yeah, but they gave me 2 blankets commerating the 22 game winning streak. Lol. Why would the send out blankets of all things? They made some decisions under Les Alexander that I’ll never understand.

11. DanielV

DanielV Member

I have 3rd row and mine went up $2 a game.