1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scrub interrupts Nate Robinson during interview. Challenges him to 1 v 1 and says he'll kick his ass

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rofflesaurus, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

I bet I can beat White Mamba's ass.

2. BowlingBaller

BowlingBaller Member

Wellllll, if you take into account that women aren't allowed in the NBA, the pool of 7.4 billion should be cut in half. Then you also have to exclude people outside of the NBA age range of about 18 to 30-something, disabilities, or who have never heard of basketball before. That leaves about 1,000 eligible people on the planet. So if you don't fit in one of those categories and you're NOT in the NBA, that's really a little embarrassing. (I've got a terrible fear of flying, which is why I don't play.)

3. Crutch City

Crutch City Member

Royce White's Clutchfans account revealed