1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Scrimmage Videos] Royce White blocks Jon Leuer, takes it the distance + more

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 10, 2012.

1. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

In the video interview yesterday that the coaches are trying to get him to push the ball up the court more and he's getting adjusted to the speed, so I think they are trying to see what he's really capable of.

http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/2012/07/09/ZOOM0006MOV-2151152

starting about 1:10

1 person likes this.
  2. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

YUP just like bonzi wells. See I told you, I can spot Bonzi Wells anywhere with those man-t***.

3. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

That video is some ymca type 'ish right there.

wow, you can tell they just fighting to stay on the team since you got little kids shooting on the other side of the court away from the action LOL.

4. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

The Kool-aid, no more swiggin', take a big gulp, slush it around in thy mouth, and let it glide down smooth. The Royce White Hype is flowing through you now. Morey found Aces in this draft.

5. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

Definitely. White may already be my new favorite player.

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

..and he is trying to give them all up for a Joker.

7. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

Watch the full scrimmage video, you goon.

8. ChenZhen

ChenZhen Contributing Member

he reminds me of a younger Charles Barkley with better handles

9. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Royce White, wonder why nobody is willing to take charges from him? lol. Dude is huge!

10. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Yeah, but unlike that Ray Lewis that we had a few years ago, this one appears to be a baller.

11. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Lol, a young Barkley was a fearless, athletic, & mean S.O.B who would've eaten Royce White alive!

12. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Royce White is very difficult for me to project into the NBA regular season. I have some idea what the high side, average and low side of D-Mo, Lamb, and Jones are. White has me absolutely befuddled.

If I were you all, I would not worry about Morey overpaying for Howard. If Morey was willing to overpay Howard would have been already traded to us. Martin, D-Mo, Lamb, Parsons, 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks would be too much for Howard given the other offers IMHO. The Nets offer is pretty much crap and realistically all the Lakers can offer is Bynum. And the Magic with Bynum would be worse than the Magic with Howard. And little salary cap relief is going to come from trading Howard to the Lakers.

Morey has not over paid for any asset other than Williams. It is not in his DNA.

13. Coreyls18

Coreyls18 Member

great hustle by Leuer to get back after the block :facepalm:

14. Coreyls18

Coreyls18 Member

Not too mention the pathetic attempt to take a charge by Lamb... Need to send him to SA's camp for a bit to learn how and to flop.

15. pass_to_Hakeem

nice!!!! good video

16. pass_to_Hakeem

he has Scola on the team, he would be the best teacher

17. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

If that were true, Howard would already be a rocket. I would venture to say that Morey has been shrewd in his attempt to get Dwight, almost to the point where he knew every other option for Orlando wouldn't get anywhere. Future picks from teams who get Dwight would have near 0 value, and Hennigan being the smart man that he is, knows it. A blazers pick (possibly from P2, I didn't say it though) a mavs pick, a raptors pick, a bulls pick (w/o rose guiding them) would be much more appealing, and we could throw in new talent not picked this year. So, no, I don't believe he is folding the Aces.

18. jae713

jae713 Member

That free throw release looks terrible.

19. MarioKissoDeath

Supporting Member

It is so weird, it must be an optical illusion or something, but it almost looks like everyone is the same height in that video. Wait...

20. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

reminded me of Tim Duncan shooting a FT