1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Schoolgirls pummel man who exposed himself

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Oski2005, Oct 31, 2003.

1. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

What did I do to you?

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You were drunk that night and were going off about your weird fetishes. I've buried most of them deep in my subconscious, but this thread brought one of them back.

:D

3. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

You guys are acting like he was molesting Kindergarteners. I doubt it was very traumatizing for high school students to see a naked man.

Who knows what anybody would do next. Have you ever looked at p*rnography? If so, does that mean that you should be beaten beacause who knows if you might later look at child p*rnography? We don't generally punish people for what we think they might do at some future time, but rather for what they have done, or in some cases an action that was imminent. The repetitive nature of his flashing (as you mentioned, this was at least the 7th time) would seem to indicate that he is satisfied doing just that. A far better response would have been to report the guy to the police (and probably point at him and laugh). The article said he was treated at the hospital, so he will probably be okay, but what if one of them had accidentally killed or permanently injured him. I just think it is rediculous to assault someone for exposing themselves, and sad that it is applauded and seen as a resonable or even heroic deed. If he had actually molested one of the girls, I would be more inclined to agree with all of you.

4. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Well, you're not a high school girl, so you really don't know how tramatizing it was for them. This guy did this repeatedly, and the girls just had enough of it. They were simply defending themselves. Calling the cops MIGHT have been an option, but It probably wouldn't have helped. Hell, I bet they HAVE called the cops before. Now, I'll bet this guy doesn't do this again...

5. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

I stand by what I say, so what you think thay every high school girl has seen a man naked? Were they freshmen? I remember high school, there are all different types of people there, some kids are sheltered by their parents, and something like that could bother them badly.

6. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

ROTFLMFAO!! Thanks for making my day, buddy!:D

7. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

Again........Do you really mean this? ...........Nevermind

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

That he's done it 7 times before only indicates to me that the cops have been able to apply no deterrant pressure on the guy to stop. I see no reason why they'd be able to in the future. Vigilante justice will have the desired effect.

9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Lighten up, fellas. It's Friday.

10. edwardc

edwardc Member

If he had done this to a group of high school males the only reason they would have needed the cops would be to take statement because those boys would have beat the *hit out this freak.

11. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Note to self;

In the event of flashing Catholic school girls, wear roller-skates and a jet pack.

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Have to agree with that, but I still think it was funny that he got beaten up by a bunch of girls. No pity from me.

Also, I really don't know what these guys get out of it, but as bigtexxx said, I definitely don't mind girls doing it :).

13. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

He said if a women did it to a group of guys. I don't think they would pummel a women for showing off the goods, especially if she was hot.

14. TraJ

TraJ Member

Too bad they weren't equipped with sticks and stones.

15. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

It's a shame they didn't permanently damage his equipment: then he could have qualified for the Darwin Awards.

I'm sorry StupidMoniker - I have have no pity in my heart for dumbasses. This guy clearly brought this upon himself and deserved what he got.