1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

scarlett johansson and sean penn?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by finalsbound, Mar 29, 2011.

1. dback816

dback816 Member

You are severely underestimating the rest of the internet.

2. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

No, actually I was just exaggerating my statement just a bit for emphasis.

[​IMG]

4. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Peekaboo

[​IMG]

5. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

isnt that linked to why heath overdosed on pills? He couldnt take what sean is apt to take.

6. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

humadahumadahumadahumada....

7. theimpossibles1

I never really understood the fascination with SJ, but wow, that IS some epic sideboob.

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I think that is the first time I've heard the expression "Side Boob"

Seriously, how many different ways are there to love boobs.

9. Steve_Francis_rules

Really? I guess you don't watch family guy.

[​IMG]

10. cavevato

cavevato Member

Nah Im not insecure Im just being honest. Honestly If I see some fat dude or some cut up dude, the thought never crosses my mind about anything attractiveness like females would and apparently some men do.If I see some tall dude or some swole dude, I dont correlate that with attractiveness. I simply think "damn that fool is tall", or damn he's cut up" If you can see the attractiveness in other guys I got no problem w/ that. Thats your thing. If I thought the same I wouldnt have a problem saying so, I dont care what other people think.

I was just speaking on CCR's thought that people who deny were just trying to fool themselves. That was like saying, I think this way so everyone else must too. I know for a fact that I dont think that way...and I know I cant be the only one. Is that me doing the same thing?

I just think when anyone sees attractiveness in someone male or female, its because well you just find them attractive, or if not its because you are vain/narcissistic and you probably see them as the other attractive person in the room or as the comp. What else could it be?

Females its a totally different story. Females are soft, smell good, curvy and all that good stuff. I see attractiveness in females that probably most wouldnt put very high on their scale. Everytime I go outside I find myself attracted to at least seven or eight......ty women. They're...woman man.

11. theimpossibles1

Yes you do, even if only subconsciously, otherwise you would not have made that statement.

12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

But you can tell if someone is good looking or ugly right. You dont have to be attracted to man to be able to tell that Brad Pitt is better looking random ******.

13. cavevato

cavevato Member

I dont know what stigma you're talking about so that just went over my head. Its not like you've said different when talking about women and other people questioning how you couldnt find a certain woman attractive. I dont not find men unnattractive simply because I am of the same gender(I dont know if I said that right). If I was a woman they would still be pretty damn unattractive to me.

The only men that hadnt looked unnattractive to me were dressed as women like in that vid posted not long ago. He/she didnt look like a man.

Anyways Im gonna drop it, so get this thread back on track. I just commented w/ my take, w/ at the very least on the way I am. Didnt mean to start anything.

14. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

15. cavevato

cavevato Member

I mean the only reason I chose those is because thats what women find attractive in men, height and fitness among other things. Let me put it like this. Back in the day I worked in a movie theatre. I see some dude walkin up and you can see he was more than physically fit.I was impressed I commented something like "Damn dude how much do you lift" That was only because I used to lift back then. So I did notice "his fitness" but like I said it didnt have anything to do with attractiveness. He could've easily took it that way I dont think he did. All he did was give me a tip about working out with dumbells instead of a bar and encouraged me to get back lifting.
    I mean like I said, I "know" based on what girls have told me, so if I see someone who resembles Brad Pitt or Brad Pitt himself I just come to the conclusion that they are good looking. To my eyes I honest to God dont see it. Fit is always better looking than overweight. To me, fit men and fat men are unattractive alike.

OK back to the Johansson thread now.

16. New Jack

New Jack Member

Ok, so let's put it this way, if you had no clue that women find Brad Pitt attractive, and you had a choice of looking like Brad Pitt or random ****** dude, who would you choose?

17. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Attractiveness is roughly science, so it's not "gay" or "kinda homo" in any way for a guy to identify another guy who has the "classic" attributes - symmetrical face, strong jawline, fit physique...it's ridiculous to hear someone say that "fit men and fat men are unattractive alike."

He might not be attractive to YOU, but it's not difficult to identify general attractiveness.

18. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

I'm with CCR, that every guy knows when another guy is good-looking. It's just that my ratings for attractiveness don't seem to match up with many women. I fully see that Ryan Reynolds is a good looking dude, but is he really the sexiest celebrity right now? Is he better-looking than say Jon Hamm? Just because of his physique? I tend to think that masculinity and attractiveness are roughly correlated in men, so while I think Ryan Reynolds is good-looking, there are a lot of men that I think are better looking.

And, saving this post from being too gay:

[​IMG]

19. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

At first glance I thought this was SJ but realized that it is Christina Hendricks. She's hawt, no doubt about it but in this picture, she looks white as a ghost! :eek: And what is up with one of her shoes - it looks like it is split wide open.

20. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

i'm shocked anyone noticed her shoes in that pic