1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SBNation: Whoa, the Rockets look even more powerful than we thought

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Apr 15, 2019.

1. MystikArkitect

Please stop talking about us and write more articles about Giannis beating up on the G League.

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  2. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

While i do think overall Gordon is a lot better player than rivers.

I’m still much more comfortable with rivers dribbling that ball up the court when pressured. His handle is just a lot more tight.

EG reminds me of klay Thompson dribbling the ball. There both very rebotic with there handles. EG is better at getting to the rim and finishing since he’s smaller and quicker and klay is the superior shooter.

Their both the X factors for Houston and GS.

When EG and Klay are scoring and shooting well both teams are unbeatable.

Rockets actually have more shooters than them overall but their top 3 shooters are better than our best shooter so it’s a strange battle.

I’m not worried about Utah never was. If we whoop there ass next game it’s a sweep if they keep it close they might win one in Utah but I don’t see this going further than 5.

lilbird20 likes this.