1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Saved by zero.....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Madmax89, Nov 10, 2008.

1. droxford

droxford Member

Yeah - when my wife and I first saw the commercial, I didn't recognize it at all. she did, and was irritated that another classic 80's song has been destroyed.

I just listened to the original song and thought "Oh yeah! THAT song!"

and, yeah... I'm friggin' sick of the commerecial (and we're only 7 games into the season).

2. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Please God, make it stop!!! :mad: :mad:

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

if you listen to Easy Lover by Phil Collins a couple times, it will go away.

4. saturated

saturated Member

My husband changes the channel everytime it comes on. You would think they could atleast space out the times they play it...

To make my husband feel at home during the HOmeopener, when there were time outs, I would sing it for him!

He laughed but was not all that pleased.. IT was funny to me :D

5. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

I'd rather listen to su-su-sudio! Oh! Oh! Say the word!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gB775nB3YBI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gB775nB3YBI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Well, last year it was the other Toyota commercial with the Kylie song on it.

7. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

As terrible as it is, I'd rather watch it on repeat for an hour than have to endure one more "Concerned about the 700 billion dollar bailout?" commercial. :mad:

8. Nero

Nero Member

If no one else had started this thread, I was going to..

I want to find the man responsible for that commercial, take his mother Dorothy out for a nice fish dinner, and NEVER CALL HER AGAIN!

(then I will stab him in the brain with my remote control)

9. airbulllard

airbulllard Contributing Member

hahaha we were complaining about this during the lakers game

10. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

see: Bill Simmons NFL article last week. It's hilarious.

11. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

This song is the reason Yao and Mcgrady stink right now, once they stop playing this they will return to normal.

12. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Can someone say...

I was born on the Llano Estacado...

13. Madmax89

Madmax89 Member

I cant sleep at night. The other day i stubbed my toe and took it out on the dog. Two weeks ago i ran out of vanilla ice cream and hit my wife. Then i find out she's been dead for 6 years. Who the hell did i hit???

14. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I would watch these commercials over and over if it would mean the Comcast with the people talking to the Sam Houston statue would never ever run again.

15. Madmax89

Madmax89 Member

Oh dude! Those are freakin terrible too!! I forgot about that crap!! What kind of cheap *****s make a commercial with a statue of sam houston talking and going to sporting events and roller blading, wtf is that? Just get a bum off the street, dress him like sam and you got yourself a little less of a pain in the ass commercial!! Freakin tools.