1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Saudi being sued as cause of 9/11

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by showtang043, Sep 11, 2011.

1. showtang043

showtang043 Member

First off, in the tenth anniversary of those tragic/horrific acts, just want to say my heart goes out to everyone affected and to the rebuilding of the country.

While looking up the latest news, I came across this company who had paid insurance on the attacks and are now suing Saudi as the reason for the attacks from their ideology, their funding, and not to mention majority of the actual attackers were saudi nationals.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/3158/us-lawsuit-saudi-government-responsible-for-9-11

It really is troubling on we went to Iraq(almost no connection 9/11), Afghanistan(al-quaeda ties, but still funding is not from there so there for not originated there), yet let saudi royalty and govt members fly out as soon as 9/11 happened, all of bush's friends, kept heavy business with the, and they pretty much escaped without too much heavy questioning when so much of the evidence is there in their influence and reach on not just the attacks, but the extremist and wahabi ideology which has created much of the trouble.

2. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Dumbest argument I have ever heard.....

3. showtang043

showtang043 Member

Yea, I do agree in regards to the lawsuit that I don't see how that would work for the company. I wonder how much moeny they put into a lawsuit like that knowing the chances. But the relation to Saudi and their connection, yet lack of accountability is my bigger concern

4. Don FakeFan

Don FakeFan Member

all because Sadi's oil is tranported to the right directrion.
    My concern is the accountability of one country bombing another just for oil.

1 person likes this.
  5. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

Ironic.

6. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

My only real problem with this lawsuit is that insurance companies are completely soul-less, greedy ****ing piece of **** assholes (except for auto claims). As old as Lloyd's is, can my people sue them for slave ships?

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Lloyd's might counterclaim because of excessive noise disturbance in front of condos.