1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SAS on crack

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by chinesemamba, Aug 28, 2018.

1. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

too real, bro... folks on here cant deal... ;) lol

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

His point on the show actually was different.

He thinks the Rockets will go out in the 2nd round to the Warriors.

Doesn't make his point any better though because it's stupid predicting the playoffs before we know any seeding.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

U mad? It’s my opinion...if u don’t like it then keep it moving

kjayp likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

my post already got 1 dude triggered lol

kjayp likes this.
  5. kjayp

how does that work? so Rox or GSW finish with 4th record? or hey finish 2 & 3? I gotta think 1 will finish as #1 seed - and the other no worse than 3rd... dependent on injuries and time missed...

6. baubo

baubo Member

It’s funny how every SAS thread fans are hating on him to dismiss the Rockets, and on every Max Kellerman thread, fans are praising him for going against Kellerman’s anti-Rockets takes.

Snow Villiers and kjayp like this.
  7. kjayp

yeh, i saw... lol...
    heaven forbid u bring down the wrath of devalaurillio or whatever his name is... you'll be stuck for an hour dealing with strawman arguments....
    I come here to have real Rockets discussions - explore the good and the bad and possibilities... but for many you gotta drink the Kool Aid- or you'll be accused of being a LOF - lol!

8. theimpossibles1

I would say LBJ is the best, but not by far.

9. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

Lebron has a tough season ahead. Cavs only won 50 games last year in the east despite Lebron having a spectacular year. Wins will be tougher in the west and even if you think the Laker's supporting cast is better than the Cavs, I don't know that it is so much better than it makes up for facing a western conference schedule.

Certainly a block buster trade adding another star could change things, but right now I'd say the Lakers are more likely to miss the playoffs than to go to the finals.

10. kjayp

its all shock, pandering and contrarian nonsense... and people fall for it every time... lol

11. Remlap

Remlap Member

Only reason I even browsed this post is because I thought it was about the San Antonio Spurs (SAS) doing something stupid.
    But instead, I find out it's about Stephen A 'loudmouth' Smith who's always up to something stupid

[​IMG]

#51 Remlap, Aug 28, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    clutchdabear, kjayp and seeingredtx like this.
  12. kjayp

but does he know who Chandler Parsons is yet? i still remember when parsons was playing well for us - and SAS said something like 'i dont even know who that is...' ...he's an idiot...lol

edit: quote was: "Some dude named Chandler Parsons, who I never heard of in my life, dropped about 34 on them (in their last meeting)." ....yep he's very knowlegable... lol

#52 kjayp, Aug 28, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    Remlap likes this.
  13. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

Only clicked on because I thought this was about the Spurs. Was highly disappointed..

Remlap likes this.
  14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I'm not mad. I'm keeping it real. You sound like a LOF/LOF. LEBRON/LAKER Only Fan tbh.

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

nah bro, u ain’t keeping sh*t real

after this post

it’s no wonder you’re in your feelings because of what I said...let’s just keep it 100

u sound like 1 of those zealous Lebron haters tbh

16. kjayp

LOL!

Reeko likes this.
  17. Reeko

Reeko Member

a lot of people are quick to call somebody a hater or some sort of Only Fan for stating a rational opinion

kjayp likes this.
  18. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

This 100%. I'd say right now the Lakers MISS the playoffs. Rockets, Warriors, Spurs, Pelicans, Blazers, Jazz, Wolves, Nuggets make the playoffs with the Thunder, Clippers, and Lakers fighting for the 8th seed. Grizzlies, Kings, Mavericks, and Suns drag the bottom but those teams are improving. The playoff teams are just too well put together and have been playing together for years. Even the half dead the Spurs made the playoffs and now have DeRozan. We are just supposed to throw them in the garbage? No. The West teams are just far better than the East teams

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

good points...1 thing I look at is that the Cavs won 50 games despite being ranked 29th in defense (only PHX was worse) and Love only playing in 59 games...plus there was a toxic atmosphere there for basically half the season

the West is tougher, but honestly, other than Hou and GS, the rest of the West isn’t miles better than what the East is offering IMO

20. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I completely disagree with that. Utah, OKC, NOLA, Portland, Minny, and a scrappy Suns team are all significantly better than Miami, Indiana, Detroit and whatever other scrub teams fighting for an 8 seed in the East I'm missing.